Collapse

GM Requires Specific Jacking Pucks/Jack Pads Before Raising The C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this youtube video from Jay Leno's garage has a guy that created what is referred to as the "jackpoint" stands.

2021 Coupe, AYellow,z51,Mag,2LT,JetBlk,GT2,LIft,Dual RoofTransparent Deposit:4/2020 Status:3300 TPW 2/1/2021

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
      this youtube video from Jay Leno's garage has a guy that created what is referred to as the "jackpoint" stands.
      Those are pretty cool ... thx for sharing

Comment

Just bought some form ACScomposite when I ordered my splash guards. Plan to bolt them on with a dab of locktite.

https://acscomposite.com/collections...lift-pad-pucks
        HTC, GKZ, HUV, 2LT, AQ9, E60, Q8Q, NPP, J6F, GT1 seats

Comment

If one orders the Reverse Logic pucks which one is the preferred height?
          Thanks
          Joe

Comment

I have the taller ones but have seen posts that they are not necessary even with rocker skirts. If you get the taller ones, you need for a low-rise jack increases.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thank you John.

Comment

Excellent INFO.... Thanks John!😎
                202(1 or 2) Arctic White HTC Z51 with all the Goodies 😎

Comment

Would some one give me the dimensions of the pin on top of the jack pucks, also the dimensions of the oval slot that the puck fits into? I want to build my own pucks. Thanks in advance.

Torch Red 3LT HTC Front Lift Mag ride ctl.
                  Last edited by kcclark66204; 01-26-2021, 05:39 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X