MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Welcome Ikon Performance As Our Featured Forum Vendor

We are extremely pleased to have the high quality firm of Ikon Performance join us with their C8 exhaust system being their lead C8 product. Ikon is at: http://www.ikonperformance.com/c8-Co...xhaust-system/ Their C8 exhaust is bent, made of 304 stainless, with round exhaust tips and more.
2 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 4 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

GT 500 goes 10.66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT 500 goes 10.66

With a driver who had no clue what he was doing, and no helmet. Idiot.

The greatest sound in the world is a Rolls Royce Merlin over 100 inches.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Z51, FE4, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Click image for larger version  Name:	854550B6-2479-4B73-9851-43C5348E233A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.21 MB ID:	94602 So a novice just holds onto the steering wheel and away we go. Pretty impressive times for a 4080 lbs Shelby. Looks good in black.
    Im driving this 18 Shelby GT 350 until my C8 gets here. Not as fast as that 2020 and the 350 has the high winding small block FPC engine. 8250 red line.
    Last edited by MikeC8; 12-09-2019, 07:02 AM.
    RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
    .VIN.1906

Comment

The video will show how the C8 DCT will shift ..pretty fast .Hold a paddle to down shift to the lowest gear. Hold both paddles to rev it. Cool stuff for sure. Too bad you can’t buy one without a ADM.
      click below

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gbm6Aj6izmw
      Last edited by MikeC8; 12-10-2019, 07:24 AM.
      RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
      .VIN.1906

Comment

Ford created the $500K Ford GT quickly. But the Mustang GT500 took forever to design and produce. Is a greater accomplishment. Such a great car at affordable price. Congratulations to Ford Motot Company.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepDog View Post
          Ford created the $500K Ford GT quickly. But the Mustang GT500 took forever to design and produce. Is a greater accomplishment. Such a great car at affordable price. Congratulations to Ford Motot Company.
          Yes and the 2020 Shelby GT500 is built in a ford factory not in Canada by Multimatic Corp. Those aren’t ford employees building the Ford GT.
          .VIN.1906

Comment

Originally posted by TAdams65 View Post
            With a driver who had no clue what he was doing, and no helmet. Idiot.

He has his steel lined baseball cap so he is ok.

Comment

4080 pounds for GT500, and that is with a smallish driver onboard. HEAVY car.

Click image for larger version

Name:	18521C40-2358-4EC1-90C7-913200E56B0D.jpeg
Views:	123
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	95003

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

WHAT World Record? How can this KID afford that car?

He IS having fun though! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  4080 pounds for GT500, and that is with a smallish driver onboard. HEAVY car.

Click image for larger version

Name:	18521C40-2358-4EC1-90C7-913200E56B0D.jpeg
Views:	123
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	95003
                  Creeping into Challenger weight class.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Z51, FE4, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

Originally posted by FN in MT View Post
                    WHAT World Record? How can this KID afford that car?

He IS having fun though! LOL.
                    Some YouTubers make a lot of money.

Comment

Great car. Awesome performance. I like them...I admire them.

Just never enough to buy one. This new gt500 is the best yet.

i do have a reservation for the mustang mach E for my wife ...if it works out timewise...ill buy ine.

ford in my opinion made my life easier by naming it Mustang mach E.

my wifes very brand conscious. I could have gotten her to a corvette crosstrek but since none is available the mustang mach E was an easy spin for her.

the girls want crossovers that have brand cache...the mustang mach E will allow for the profitability to continue to evolve the gt500 so its a good thing.

i think the dct in the gt500 was a stroke of genius.

jmo

Comment

Very Interesting Indeed! May have to check one of these out. Cannot help but think the AWD HP version of the C8 will be similar if not better in the .25.....

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X