Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Latest Corvette News

Wow....there is so much Corvette news coming out right now.   Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com joins your host, Steve Garrett to cover it all. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...e-2021-e12kai2  Check out some of the headlines below....
1.  GM Cancels June Allocation – 3000 status orders to be completed
2.  Chevrolet releases details and pricing on 2022 Corvette
3.  Chevrolet will offer a Corvette C8.R Special Edition for 2022
4.  2022 C8 Corvette Visualizer is now live
5.  Right-hand drive C8’s arrive in Japan and revealed at Fuji Speedway
6.  Ordering Opens in Australia and New Zealand
7.  GM still working out details for 2023 Racing Program
8.  Juan Pablo Montoya loves the Indy 500 pace car C8 Corvette!
9.  With C8 details out for 2022, the Z06 will most likely be a 2023 model
10.  Pre-owned Corvette pricing up 34% in the last year
...and there's lots more!  Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
See more
See less

So the wife threatened to leave me ....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the wife threatened to leave me ....................

The wife threatened to leave me if I bought another Corvette. Sooooo ......... I stopped by Walmart and got her a set of matched luggage
    2022 2LT SGM Adrenaline Red w/Blk Sueded Seating Surfaces and Steering Wheel Spectra Gray Wheels Blue Stripes Current drive: '20 GT350 Heritage Edition Pkg. Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and Booze ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Wasn't there an old, old, Jerry Lee Lewis song, "What Made Bowling Green Famous, Made a Loser Out of Me" ???

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyTX View Post
      The wife threatened to leave me if I bought another Corvette. Sooooo ......... I stopped by Walmart and got her a set of matched luggage
      I love it! Back in 2012 after just completing a big project I decided to get a new Corvette. To my utter surprise my wife told me that I couldn’t. I was shocked. This was the first time in the 13 yrs (at the time) of our marriage that she ever vetoed a purchase. When I recovered from the shock, I told my wife that she was much to fine a woman to be married to a man who’s wife would tell him he couldn’t buy a new Corvette.
      The C8 I have put a deposit down on will be the 4th new Corvette I have purchased since that time. My wife and I are still happily married.
      This is the Corvette I purchased at the time (pic taken on the day I traded it in on a new 2014 C7). I did make one concession though. I purchased a white one instead of the Torch Red I wanted.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	B55B74BB-BFE0-4CD8-816A-037176909AC5.jpeg
Views:	176
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	65860

Comment

Glad you’re not looking a gift horse in the mouth! What color did you order? ; )

Comment

Shark Gray
          2022 2LT SGM Adrenaline Red w/Blk Sueded Seating Surfaces and Steering Wheel Spectra Gray Wheels Blue Stripes Current drive: '20 GT350 Heritage Edition Pkg. Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and Booze ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

Shark Gray
            Yeah. But did you see the Shark? Or just it's Shadow? Lol

Comment

Reminds of an Old joke.

Man comes home home very excited. Sees wife and says. “ hey hunny... pack your bags! I won the lottery! “

Wife very excited says ... “oh my! This is so wonderful! Where are we going? “

Man says... I don’t care where you go... just go! I won the lottery! “ !

; )

Comment

Under California Law-she would need big bags as she would be leaving with half the money 💰

Comment

Good for the left coast. TX is a whole different ball of wax !

Comment

Good for the left coast. TX is a whole different ball of wax !
                    Lived in Texas. Love Texas! Never practiced law in a Texas- but a quick Google search says na ah.
                    lol - unless lottery ticket was purchased after divorce.

. In a 2003 Texas case known as In re Marriage of Joyner, 196 S.W.3d 883 a man purchased a winning lottery ticket following the final hearing of divorce and won $2,080,000. The money was held to be his separate property.
                    P.s. This is not legal advice lol

Oh-and I don't live in California. But I did stay at a Holliday Inn Express there when I wrote the Cali Bar-true story. I swear
                    Last edited by Dumbell2; 08-30-2019, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Doesn't matter in my case any way. House and my cars came from funds left to me in a trust by my grandparents before we were married.

Comment

Doesn't matter in my case any way. House and my cars came from funds left to me in a trust by my grandparents before we were married.
                        Sorry man. I thought you were joking. Wouldn't have made light of it otherwise. My apologies. Best of luck.

Comment

Interesting replies! ; )

i don’t think the joke focused on the division of assets as much as the separation of personalities!

; )

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post
                            Interesting replies! ; )

i don’t think the joke focused on the division of assets as much as the separation of personalities!

; )
                            Sometimes I take things to literally. Lol. Love your work fvs 👍

Comment

Not legal talk but be carefull how you handle money left to you.Always keep it totally separate.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X