Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Latest Corvette News

Wow....there is so much Corvette news coming out right now.   Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com joins your host, Steve Garrett to cover it all. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...e-2021-e12kai2  Check out some of the headlines below....
1.  GM Cancels June Allocation – 3000 status orders to be completed
2.  Chevrolet releases details and pricing on 2022 Corvette
3.  Chevrolet will offer a Corvette C8.R Special Edition for 2022
4.  2022 C8 Corvette Visualizer is now live
5.  Right-hand drive C8’s arrive in Japan and revealed at Fuji Speedway
6.  Ordering Opens in Australia and New Zealand
7.  GM still working out details for 2023 Racing Program
8.  Juan Pablo Montoya loves the Indy 500 pace car C8 Corvette!
9.  With C8 details out for 2022, the Z06 will most likely be a 2023 model
10.  Pre-owned Corvette pricing up 34% in the last year
...and there's lots more!  Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
See more
See less

Corvette procession on Tue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette procession on Tue

Hello, just a random question for my own curiosity. I was driving south on Interstate 55 just south of St. Louis, MO on Tuesday afternoon and didn't find it appropriate to take a picture at 75 mph, but wish I had. There were 10 - 12 Corvettes of all years in a procession headed south as well. Every single one of them was a California vehicle, so just wondering if it was anyone in the forum, and just guessing you guys were headed to Bowling Green for the NCM 25th Anniversary?
    Ron Shinault
    www.isellcorvettes.com
    Weber Chevrolet
    Columbia, IL
    2019 Dealerrater Dealer of the Year - Illinois
    314-677-7114

While I wasn’t in your specific location, our combined Pacific Northwest/No. Central/Coloroda/Nebraska/Wyoming Caravan had 725 Corvettes nose-to-tail in the last leg of our National Corvette Caravan. Nicely, we have arrived at NCM for the 25th Anniversary Celebration
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      While I wasn’t in your specific location, our combined Pacific Northwest/No. Central/Coloroda/Nebraska/Wyoming Caravan had 725 Corvettes nose-to-tail in the last leg of our National Corvette Caravan. Nicely, we have arrived at NCM for the 25th Anniversary Celebration
      I've seen some long processions, but 725 is just insane! Good job to whoever was able to keep that group together!
      Ron Shinault
      www.isellcorvettes.com
      Weber Chevrolet
      Columbia, IL
      2019 Dealerrater Dealer of the Year - Illinois
      314-677-7114

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X