Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

Possible UAW strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible UAW strike

Any body else here watching the possibility of a UAW strike, workers are bringing pressure currently. Not good news for C8 if they vote to strike
    3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

I also have wonded about this.Could put start of production back several weeks,

Comment

I am a UAW member and this is something I haven’t heard of yet, I really doubt a strike is something that will EVER happen again, but what do I know things change every day.
      Last edited by Ssscooter66; 08-27-2019, 10:33 AM.
      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Google UAW strike and read about the deal
        3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

I agree about no strike but ?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Racer86 View Post
            Google UAW strike and read about the deal
            Every contract I hear/see this at work (22years) and it’s never happened , but as I said before “what do I know “ I don’t want to start on what has changed except that it’s been very little good to talk about. If they did “give” us something it was just taken a different way , just ask another UAW member! These are all businesses & their here to make money, nothing else . This will be my last post on this thread
            Last edited by Ssscooter66; 08-27-2019, 11:51 AM.
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Let’s hope for an agreement that is a great deal for both sides!
              Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Read today that 96% of the UAW workers voted to authorize a strike on GM ,Ford, Chrysler. Hope they work this out.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X