Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

Who's the lucky 1/4 mile member ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the lucky 1/4 mile member ?

Who the lucky member that has the 1/4 mile number (1320) ? Maybe something special on there signature or avator after all there's only one
    A thought if I might ...

Good question, though while some other versions of forum software does number members, ours does not.

Sorry # 1320, whomever you are...
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Interesting. So we don't have a number. Odd for a software not to do that.
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Well, congratulations to whoever is the # 1320 member on the site ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2429.PNG
Views:	69
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	6042
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Just finished the research, counting each one individually and backwards, and it is forum member “drkaos.” I will contact him and ask him if he wants to have # 1320 added to his forum title. However, let’s please not get into such ”backwards” requests later, for looking backwards to past a member’s forum number gets increasing difficult to obtain. However, we will all be on the lookout for and celebrate the future...

​​​​Forum Member # 2020

​​​​
          Tracking a future member’s number is pretty easy, so # 2020, we hereby announce that we will have a MECF prize for you — whomever and whenever you turn out to join us. Maybe the day of the 2020’s ME reveal?
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Didn't mean for you to do MORE work than you normally do here daily John . I "thought" that the members would already have a number just not shown by their avatar like the JoinDate.

CONGRATULATIONS DRKAOS !!!
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X