MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

Who's the lucky 1/4 mile member ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the lucky 1/4 mile member ?

Who the lucky member that has the 1/4 mile number (1320) ? Maybe something special on there signature or avator after all there's only one
    A thought if I might ...

Good question, though while some other versions of forum software does number members, ours does not.

Sorry # 1320, whomever you are...
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Interesting. So we don't have a number. Odd for a software not to do that.
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Well, congratulations to whoever is the # 1320 member on the site ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2429.PNG
Views:	58
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	6042
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Just finished the research, counting each one individually and backwards, and it is forum member “drkaos.” I will contact him and ask him if he wants to have # 1320 added to his forum title. However, let’s please not get into such ”backwards” requests later, for looking backwards to past a member’s forum number gets increasing difficult to obtain. However, we will all be on the lookout for and celebrate the future...

​​​​Forum Member # 2020

​​​​
          Tracking a future member’s number is pretty easy, so # 2020, we hereby announce that we will have a MECF prize for you — whomever and whenever you turn out to join us. Maybe the day of the 2020’s ME reveal?
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Didn't mean for you to do MORE work than you normally do here daily John . I "thought" that the members would already have a number just not shown by their avatar like the JoinDate.

CONGRATULATIONS DRKAOS !!!
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X