MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Legends West van ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends West van ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	4989Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1,001.7 KB ID:	4990 I noticed this in the parking lot at work the other day . Someone spent a lot of hours doing this & it looks even better in person ...
    Scott
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 08-18-2018, 11:55 AM. Reason: Another picture I had ...
    A thought if I might ...

Good name for that company. Nice mural. Thank you Ssscooter66! Looks like something I would have seen on the stretch of Rte. 66 west of Kingman through Oatman.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

That is a great stretch of Rte. 66. Been on it twice; just watch out for the donkey in Oatman. Not hostile, but do need to slalom around them for they do not move if they are not in the mood.
      Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X