Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #109 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid-May 2022

Join your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com and they discuss what’s happening with America’s Sports Car. https://youtu.be/LY-bD8tscBs; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...HXCQFbRpXxWPtK
1. Hard Top Convertibles now account for 48% of Corvette orders
2. Here are the most popular Corvette colors of 2022
3. 70th anniversary models delayed because of wheel constraints
4. Export versions of the C8 Z06 with corner mounted exhaust will be exported
5. The 2023 Stingray/Z06 Owner’s Manual available for download
6. The 2023 C8 Z06 is the official Pace Car for the Indianapolis 500
7. Corvette Racing’s drivers take a C8 Stingray on the track at Spring Mountain
8. Corvette Hall Of Fame inductees announced
9. Corvette is the AutoCar 2022 Dream Car of the Year

CORVETTE TODAY is the best way to stay current on what’s happening with Corvette! Don’t miss this episode…..

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AT:

www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Custom Corvette & Car Signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Corvette & Car Signs

I have bought several signs from these folks, as have some other forum members. All aluminum, made in the U.S., inexpensive, outstanding customer service, different sign “formats” to choose fun, and each a little bit customizable. Not just for your Corvette, but for so many other purposes and vehicles. Great Quality!

The following signs, which I just drafted for the fun of it, would be $19.99 to your door. It is 10”x14” — though they have many more versions, different sizes, and makes signs for so many other things. I would suggest starting with their category of “Novelty Car Signs.”

If you choose, please post below when you have finished drafting yours, and if you proceed and get one, when it has arrived/been mounted at your place.

While they are not a forum vendor, just a small, wonderful business some of us have gotten to know and love Click image for larger version  Name:	CB7507A1-7912-4620-A161-07DBDA525AB9.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	121.4 KB ID:	4909

Click image for larger version  Name:	C7E7818E-9EC0-4C4D-862B-5226C7C23E55.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	235.6 KB ID:	4910

Click image for larger version  Name:	0E46F8C0-F0B3-4E81-A34B-3BBA0AD5CC1F.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	152.9 KB ID:	4911 , please tell them that your heard about them on the MidEngineCorvetteForum!
    Last edited by John; 08-16-2018, 05:10 PM.
    Z07 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available including the wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Jeff,
    Am I missing something, I don't see a company name ?
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Actually I was the one that missed something. Sorry. It is Lizton Signs (Iocated in Lizton, Indiana):

http://liztonsignshop.com/
      Z07 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available including the wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X