Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Question for John

John, when do you sleep?.

If he does sleep he must be dreaming of ways to keep our interest up and help us get to the alleged unveiling of the next chapter of the best sports car that most can afford. Thanks John and others for all you do.
    Doug...2017 GS Black Rose convertible

Comment

He's actually just a Blockchain avatar that scours the net auto posting on this forum 24/7!
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

When one is having fun, sleep is overrated. This forum is a fun place, with wonderful members, great fellow admins/mods, a place to learn, and somewhere where we can give back to others.

But what makes MECF the “kick” that it is, is our subject.e.g., 65 years of Corvettes and a fantastically interesting subject, e.g., 66 years of Corvettes and an amazing second Corvette path just starting.

Thank you all for being a fun and contributing part of MECF!

Last edited by John; 08-13-2018, 10:28 PM.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Great work John...awesome forum

Comment

Yes John, we all appreciate your extensive research and filling us in on any new and breaking information on this upcoming historic automotive advancement for the ME Corvette. I have never visited a site as often as I have this one. Fantastic Job !
            Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

We have lots more new info coming. Thanks for staying in touch!
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Hey John, thanks for all you do. I am excited about where this forum will go with the new ME vette. I hope GM is not just pulling our chain on this.
                3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Originally posted by Racer86 View Post
                  Hey John, thanks for all you do. I am excited about where this forum will go with the new ME vette. I hope GM is not just pulling our chain on this.
                  I'm sure GM already knows about this great site & is paying attention to it ! Thanks again John
                  Scott
                  A thought if I might ...

Comment

Ironic the timing of this thread, for last night, I was trading emails with someone who shared ME information until 3:00 AM. I will not say anything more to protect the source, than other than we know to answer Racer86’s above comment, that GM is not pulling our chains on this.

The 2020 ME is coming, for real!

Comment

Who said, "I'll sleep when I die" ????
                      HOST-CORVETTE TODAY Podcast

Listen to CORVETTE TODAY here!

Get CORVETTE TODAY emails here.

CORVETTE TODAY website: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com

Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group!

NEW!!! Now watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube!

NEW!!! Visit the CORVETTE TODAY merchandise store!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Bell View Post
                        Who said, "I'll sleep when I die" ????
                        Warren Zevon said "I'll sleep when I'm dead" but it was Benjamin Franklin who said "There will be sleeping enough in the grave'

Why do I know this? I have no idea.... I just do.

Comment

John,
                          Curious how your feeling today, you seem to be looking all RED today .... LoL .. ?
                          A thought if I might ...

Comment

Funny. I just feel in love with this latest FVS rendering. Had he chosen to make it chartreuse, I still would have made it my avatar.

Not to worry (LOL), it will return to yellow fairly soon.

Comment

I waited 35 years for my first Corvette. Finishing your schooling and starting your career (what you choose it to be), is far more important than Corvettes.

Sorry, this forum does not yet have a feature to limit daily time here to an amount the forum member would set.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X