MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Reveal Countdown Clock! Official 4/26 GM C8 News. Finally, 7.18.19 Orange County Reveal Location Is Announced!

See more
See less

Have a safe trip John !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is great news Brad that your gorgeous ‘66 will be on the road read soon! Thank you for updating us.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

After 3 weeks in the shop, I got my car back today. He ended up doing some extra things while he had the rear apart, new shocks, rotors, parking brake shoes. He's very thorough and I trust him to do whatever is needed to make things right.

This is what I saw when I got the car off the interstate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190423_064911 (2).jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	36243
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
        After 3 weeks in the shop, I got my car back today. He ended up doing some extra things while he had the rear apart, new shocks, rotors, parking brake shoes. He's very thorough and I trust him to do whatever is needed to make things right.

This is what I saw when I got the car off the interstate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190423_064911 (2).jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	36243
        Sounds like things that could have well needed done. Glad you have it back ready to enjoy.
        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Great news Brad. We are all so glad you got your car back. Glad you have that 100% trust in your mechanic, giving him the approval to fix all that was needed. Now you are off on many more drives in it. How exciting!

Seeing your wheel like that, whew, sure glad there was not worse consequences. It is so beautiful; can’t wait to see it on its next NCM trip.
          Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X