Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160404_193429915 (2).jpg
Views:	80
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	240310 Click image for larger version

Name:	madrattbikes.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	240309One harley and one Ebay bike (custom)

Comment

Originally posted by Wags View Post
        Not the best picture, but here's my road bikes - 1980 FXWG with a Fat Bob front end and 2008 FLHRSE3 (CVO Road King) -

Name:	20160913_shrunk.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	240284
        Loving the kick start on the Wide Glide! How's that leg strength, you kicking holes in the sidewalk accidentally here and there?

Comment

Originally posted by Davii1775 View Post

Loving the kick start on the Wide Glide! How's that leg strength, you kicking holes in the sidewalk accidentally here and there?
          I does also have electric start. I've only kicked it a few times since my old legs are chicken, for that exact reason. But it does start on the 2nd kick, no problem. The 2008 took me coast to coast 3 years ago... a 10,000 mile fantastic journey.
          Shadow Gray Metallic.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60

Comment

Originally posted by Wags View Post

I does also have electric start. I've only kicked it a few times since my old legs are chicken, for that exact reason. But it does start on the 2nd kick, no problem. The 2008 took me coast to coast 3 years ago... a 10,000 mile fantastic journey.
            That's awesome. One of my favorite memories is a ride from Twentynine Palms, CA to Northeastern Pennsylvania to store my bike before I got shipped overseas to Japan. This was back in the mid 90s in my sportbike days, it was a Honda CBR600F3. It wasn't the most comfortable of rides when I was 19, I couldn't ride that far in that position today!

The furthest I've been since was ~1,500 miles on my 2006 Dyna, since I've had the touring bike I haven't had the opportunity to go for more than about 500 miles or so in a shot. I'd love to do a few weeks long adventure, just need to find some like-minded folks. Or not.

Comment

Lots of KTM's, big ones, little ones, new, old...

Here is the 950 Super Enduro at 11,600'.

Name:	950 SE  super enduro top of Corona pass.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	240412

Corvette: 2021 HTC Z51 Elkhart Lake Blue, born 1/7/21
              Porsche: 2001 911 Turbo Coupe, 2014 911 Turbo S

Comment

Here you go.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pfbz View Post
                  Lots of KTM's, big ones, little ones, new, old...

Here is the 950 Super Enduro at 11,600'.

Name:	950 SE  super enduro top of Corona pass.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	240412
                  I loved off-roading when I lived in Colorado:-) So cool. I had a Can-Am 175 enduro long ago:-) Rode it from the front range to the divide several times on dirt roads & trails. 950 sounds HUGE! Wow:-)
                  2021 Torch Red HTC with Carbon Flash Top, Nacelles, mirror & spoiler. 3LT, GT2 Seats, Two Tone Red/Black... Z51 ... Standard wheels, Mag Ride and Front Lift :-)
                  STEK DYNOshield PPF, Llumar CTX 80% windshield 35% windows.
                  NCM Delivered Jan 21 10am.

Comment

Sold my 2013 Electra Glide Classic to make room for the C8 in the garage.

Name:	Right Side.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	518.0 KB
ID:	240601
                    Delivered 9/5/2020: 2LT C8 Coupe, Long Beach Red, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Lift, Spectra Gray Tridents, GT1 Seats, Jet Black Interior

Comment

Name:	Alaska Ride 2013 588.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	280.2 KB
ID:	240768 This old girl is an '09, has taken me to Alaska from Michigan twice, and has 125,000 miles on her. I also have a '15 Road Glide CVO that isn't nearly as reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by ATGuinness View Post

Name:	Alaska Ride 2013 588.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	280.2 KB
ID:	240768 This old girl is an '09, has taken me to Alaska from Michigan twice, and has 125,000 miles on her. I also have a '15 Road Glide CVO that isn't nearly as reliable.
                        I love the looks of the CVO but have never heard anything good about their reliability. You'd think for the crazy premium you pay for those three letters they'd build them better but for some reason they're intent on pushing the engine as far as they can on those models and increasing failure rates.

Comment

Originally posted by ATGuinness View Post
                          his old girl is an '09, has taken me to Alaska from Michigan twice, and has 125,000 miles on her.
                          Nicely done, that is an impressive number of miles!

So many sit in the garage, get a few hundred miles on them during nice weekends, trailered to rallies, etc.

Corvette: 2021 HTC Z51 Elkhart Lake Blue, born 1/7/21
                          Porsche: 2001 911 Turbo Coupe, 2014 911 Turbo S

Comment

Nicely done, that is an impressive number of miles!

So many sit in the garage, get a few hundred miles on them during nice weekends, trailered to rallies, etc.
                            It really is. 125k is really a lot of miles on a bike. Not that Harleys aren't capable of putting that kind of mileage on them, just that most don't ride them that way. Most I had on any bike was my 2006 Dyna, had over 70k on it when I traded it in back in 2016. Only a 7k mile per year average, not much at all, but the dealership gave me a bit of a hassle over the high mileage.

Comment

Mrs. USCANAM and myself heading off to Vermont for our 40th Wedding Anniversary on the Victory Vision many years ago.

Name:	Vision-1.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	240801
                              About as comfortable as you can get,

Happy to say we still have it.
                              Cape Cod Taxachusetts

3LT GDO/AYM Coupe. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts.
                              Illuminated Sills. Front and Rear Splash Guards. Chrome Wheel Locks,
                              Home 08/10/20

Comment

Too true. I've only trailered a bike once - in February to the Natchez Trace. I've been fortunate to have a wife who boots me out of the house every summer telling me to: "Go for a ride. Come back when you're a nicer person." Apparently wind therapy makes me easier to live with. Now my problem is how to split my time between the C8 and the bike. While I'll be riding down to the Ron Fellows school in June, my wife has maps of SD, MT, and WY scattered across her desk and has already told me not to plan anything for September. It would seem she may have solved my problem for me.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X