Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Hope all the members, family & friends have a Merry Christmas , HappyHolidays ,a Happy New Year and be safe on the roads . Seem like always more idiots on the roads around here this time of year ...
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2984.PNG Views:	1 Size:	221.2 KB ID:	20303
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 12-23-2018, 11:20 AM.
    A thought if I might ...

Ditto. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!
    2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

May you and your family and friends enjoy the holidays and have a joyous new year!
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Merry christmas, friends!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Russell xmas emailer.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	615.5 KB ID:	20325
          With extreme thanks to the Montana Historical Society where the original of this is in their collection.

Comment

Wishing Everyone a Healthy Happy Holiday Season !
            Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

All the very best in the new year!

Comment

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Stay safe out there!

Comment

Best wishes to everyone and their families for christmas holidays. May santa treat you well this year!

Comment

May Christmas be merry, and may all here,their families, and their friends have a healthy and happy new year.
                    Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

May everyone’s Christmas Holidays bring love, joy and peace on Earth. Save the Wave!

Comment

Here’s a cute Christmas wish. Thank you Gordon Ross for bringing it to us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5D75377D-F8F3-441D-86AC-A65AB41FCBB0.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	300.3 KB
ID:	20390
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Happy holidays to all forum members. Thanks for sharing all the ME information
                          LT2; Ceramic Gray Metallic; HTM Trim Jet Black; T19 Seat Belt Color Black; AE4 Seat Competition Sport Bucket; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q 5-open spoke Carbon Flash; FE4 Suspension Z51 Magnetic Selective Ride Control; Z51 Performance package

Comment

Season's greetings everyone! - best wishes to all, and hope we are blessed with the ME going public in 2019!!

Comment

Same here from me on the Merry Christmas to everyone!
                              Santa showed up 2 weeks early for me (Dec. 12th)..... Here is my new toy! Just something to hold me over until the ME arrives in showrooms!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181224_122354.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	5.65 MB
ID:	20421
                              Mark JD
                              Venice, Florida

2019 Grand Sport Convertible, 3LT, Blade Silver with Adrenaline Red interior. Delivery date: 12/12/2018
                              Our other ride: 2019 Cadillac XT4 Red Horizon Tintcoat

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X