MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Corvette Today” Podcast Interview Justin of HorsePower Obsessed On Now

Steve Garrett delves into the world of YouTube re Corvettes for the first time! He speaks to Justin from HorsePower Obsessed. Learn how people make money on YouTube, hear about Justin's 2019 Black ZR1 Big Wing, and about the C8 he has on order. And also hear about Steve's C7 Stingray Carbon Fiber Edition Corvette. For current and past podcast links: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-available-now
See more
See less

Totaled ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totaled ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	0F1EF1EF-F5AB-4967-9181-D31C935FE790.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	6.10 MB
ID:	159198The important thing is no broken bones or injuries ! Waiting on what insurance has to say about it . Oh well, it’s just car & I’ll get another some day .. Click image for larger version

Name:	879BA0E2-6B68-43B1-AD28-3AC79059F9CF.jpeg
Views:	427
Size:	4.79 MB
ID:	159197
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 06-27-2020, 01:27 PM.
    A thought if I might ...

Oh no...So sorry to hear of the accident but glad to hear no one was hurt! Best of luck to you.

Comment

That's truly a shame. I hope your physically ok. Not too late to get on the Z06 wait list like I did in Feb of 2020
      Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

So, SO sorry to hear that. We are glad no injuries! Which vehicle?
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Just got the pictures posted ..
          A thought if I might ...

Comment

That's Terrible, Glad to hear that everyone was ok. How did that happen?
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

The same as my motorcycle wreck many years ago , someone turned left in front of me . Luckily no helicopter ride this time & just a few miles away from that accident. I’ve heard before most wrecks happen within 10 miles from home & both of mine/ my wife’s & my daughters have all been ...
              Last edited by Ssscooter66; 06-27-2020, 02:32 PM.
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                The same as my motorcycle wreck many years ago , someone turned left in front of me . Luckily no helicopter ride this time & just a few miles away from that accident. I’ve heard before most wrecks happen within 10 miles from home & both of mine/ my wife’s & my daughters have all been ...
                So glad to hear you are OKAY! Yes, most accidents will happen close to home.

Comment

Very glad to hear there are no medical injuries. The photographs certainly show it was a terrible collision!

Comment

Ouch! Very glad that you are ok. 2020 can go away. We've all had enough of this Sh*t.
                    Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

That was one ugly collision. Again, we are all so glad no injuries!
                      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

We hate to see broken Corvettes But we are happy you are ok.

Comment

Well " Flo" called me yesterday to say my car is totaled , telling me its only worth $36.5 K . I looked at a lot of different sites and cant find anyplace showing less then $39K . Car only had 12.000 miles in excellent shape . Anyone have an idea if I should just take that or try to get more ? Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Please just pm if you don't want to post what you have to say ... Thanks, Scooter ...
                          Last edited by Ssscooter66; 07-03-2020, 12:00 PM.
                          A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X