Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Last minute switch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute switch...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2ACBE97A-B053-499B-A05E-14DBADB9FF8E.jpeg
Views:	166
Size:	979.7 KB
ID:	13774
    A thought if I might ...

Guess where this picture taken .... lol Oops, I meant to put this with my other post
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

I'll take door number 1 ssscooter! National corvette museum
        2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A230E122-8804-4BAB-A5EC-5EC4DA81B02F.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	13825 Correct.... Click image for larger version  Name:	78652172-8EA2-4651-BB6A-CD2C85EC5FB5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	453.8 KB ID:	13808
          Last edited by Ssscooter66; 10-27-2018, 08:49 PM.
          A thought if I might ...

Comment

Of course, today you can get the American flag on literally tens, or hundreds of thousands of products, from coffee mugs to clothing to keychains.
            Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3300, TWP 5/??: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

So maybe we see the ME’s emblem having an American flag instead of the fleury-de-lis?
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X