MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

What are you doing to pass the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABorC View Post

i'm on ps4 playing bf4... that is when EA decides to let people actually play BF4, I'm constantly getting kicked "you've lost connection to the EA servers" and then i can't get back in.
    Download CoD WarZone...free....I was just trying to connect on BF4. No go

Comment

Originally posted by jmickfly View Post

Download CoD WarZone...free....I was just trying to connect on BF4. No go
      Thanks, I've got the current CoD Modern Warfare, no connection issues. Not to mention Gran Turismo.

Comment

Originally posted by ABorC View Post

Thanks, I've got the current CoD Modern Warfare, no connection issues. Not to mention Gran Turismo.
        Jmays is my screen name

Comment

Here's the bench that was at parents house in the country next to the pond for fishing for many, many years. My mom gave me this to when helping them move back closer to town . I finally got it put back together after sand blasting it then had it powder coated and some new ipe wood a friend got from a job site . I guess it was just a coincidence when I gave it back she had something in here eyes .....
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0388.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	131181Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0387.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	131182
          A thought if I might ...

Comment

That is super nice. It looks old, yet brand new too. Good for you to give it back to her!
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X