MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! 1959 Stingray Race Re-Imagined “Modern” C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

POLL : Age Groups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL : Age Groups

Curious what the ages of the members are here so thought I'd start a poll ...
    18-30
    3.85%
    31-40
    5.77%
    41-50
    7.69%
    51-60
    30.77%
    61-70
    30.77%
    71- up
    21.15%
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 10-09-2018, 10:15 AM.
    A thought if I might ...

Actual age or mental age? in my case I’m close to 18 years old.

Comment

I am 22 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Bluevette View Post
        I am 22 years old
        I can’t even remember being 22 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer86 View Post
          Actual age or mental age? in my case I’m close to 18 years old.
          Actual age for this poll, maybe another one should also be started for that ....
          A thought if I might ...

Comment

Ok you got me , I voted twice

Comment

Originally posted by Racer86 View Post

I can’t even remember being 22 years old.
              I kinda remember that but forgot most of it ....
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

Well, its been one month today since I started this post . I'm in the majority and blue IS my favorite color
                A thought if I might ...

Comment

And those last three bars show why GM is worried. More than 75% of us are over 50.
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  >31,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

LOVED the Elkart Lake Blue I saw this morning, belonging to fellow member KenHorse. Beautiful, and great paint job and panel fit.
                    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
                      And those last three bars show why GM is worried. More than 75% of us are over 50.
                      And over 55% of us are over 61!!

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
                        Originally posted by ltomn View Post
                        And over 55% of us are over 61!!
                        And more than a few of us, including me, are over 70 (though still functioning and acting “young”). This “average buyers’ age issue” is one of the two primary reasons why the mid engine Corvette, after 60 years of discussing it, building prototype Corvette ME’s, is coming fairly soon — for sale as we all know next year.

Of,course we also know the second major reason why the mid engine is coming, is that it is getting more and more difficult to “get the power down” as C7’s got more and more powerful. I repeatedly talk about throttle modulation on my C7 Z06, and my drive two days ago in lower 40 and just touching 50 degree weather (still a sunny day with dry pavement), was throttle modulation most every mile of the trip.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Porsche offers “matching luggage” .........perhaps Chevy should offer “matching walker”.....?
                          The least we can do is wave to each other

Comment

The kids dont have any money...i think college loans and cell phone bill are eating up average american kids money...

thinking about two seat 60 odd grand sports cars is a pipe dream

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
                              Porsche offers “matching luggage” .........perhaps Chevy should offer “matching walker”.....?
                              Realizing your post was tongue in cheek, the C7 came with a matching luggage set, BTW, at a way lower price, and most of us expect a similar luggage set as a C8 option.

Porsche, $1,000 for your one suitcase costs more than the five piece set for the C7. Ah yes, the Porsche tax.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8A4DC8BE-6263-4F39-923B-14197594FF18.jpeg
Views:	45
Size:	261.7 KB
ID:	15199

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X