Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Slightly O/T. But Why isn't there a Corvette History Blu-ray ? only VHS and dvds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly O/T. But Why isn't there a Corvette History Blu-ray ? only VHS and dvds

Corvette has the one of if not the biggest followings out there Yet there is blu-ray HIstories on BMW racing, BMW, Ferrari, And even obscure subjects. Is there not a Will? or is GM too stingy with Licensing? I have all the vhs and DVDs and then some On Corvette. I don't understand,the last project sadly did not get off the ground, I wish i had the know how and funds to do it. I have a Blu-ray from Japan(In Japanese,English subtitles) on Corvette but I want an English Language made here Blu-ray for a worldwide audience. The Corvette Museum,GM and many with the ability should take note.

There is a december release from everyday driver productions...its a fun real world driving in the mountains one after the other comparative insightful show of driving every generation corvette to date.

should be really exciting and make a great christmas gift.

the podcast is twice a week and the video production of driving each generation corvette should be an excellent movie to watch.

i dont know how long it will be but their shows are interesting and upbeat.

i believe they love putting their stuff on blue ray too.

they are nit cool biker guys. They are normal everyday auto enthusiasts and their movies are even better than their8 week season tv show

On velocity tv soon to be motor trend tv i believe..r

Comment

They are a little corny yet its an endearing type of show. They are honest guys just making it happen. Doing their best to bring good enthusiast auto shows.

i like these guys...fun friendly and nice people...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X