MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Get your Zora medallion at the Barrett-Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your Zora medallion at the Barrett-Jackson

Today (Thu Jan 16) at 10 am, I waited at the Chevy kiosk in between the four C8 Corvettes on display to get a free t-shirt. After about a 20 minute wait and filling out a registration, the Chevy gal asked me if I wanted a t-shirt or a medallion. I was really pleasantly surprised and did not hesitate in taking the medallion....the one commemorating the 2020 Corvette with Zora’s profile on one side and the C8 crossed flags on the other. They do come in various colours but it appeared she had all slate grey ones. I guess they will be doing this daily at the Barrett-Jackson so this is just a heads up to you Corvette enthusiasts attending the auction. 10 am was the starting time and for how long the give away was I don’t know.

I bought mine a "few" months ago, just because I wanted it . guess what color ? LoL

Welcome to the forums DonnieT ...
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 01-17-2020, 08:13 AM.
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Originally posted by DonnieT View Post
      Today (Thu Jan 16) at 10 am, I waited at the Chevy kiosk in between the four C8 Corvettes on display to get a free t-shirt. After about a 20 minute wait and filling out a registration, the Chevy gal asked me if I wanted a t-shirt or a medallion. I was really pleasantly surprised and did not hesitate in taking the medallion....
      That's a nice souvenir.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	medallion.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	103705
      Upcoming Vette:
      '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status on December 27, 2019, 3000 Status on January 2, 2020, TPW of March 16, 2020

Current Vettes:
      '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
      '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
      '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Thanks for the "heads-up." I just ordered mine.

Comment

WOW!!! That sure beats the T-Shirts they usually give away. I hope that's the 'give away' when the big Chevy Display comes here to Texas in a couple of months for the NASCAR race. I really don't need any more T-Shirts.

When we bought our early '14 C7 'vert', Chevy sent out a 'thank you' note and included a nice leather portfolio that fit in the console. The leather was color matched to the interior of the car that was purchased. There was a lot of forum debate on if it was 1LT, 2LT or 3LT leather (pretty trivial, huh!). Maybe they will send out a 'color matched' Zora coin??? If they do, we can tell our friends that the coin cost well over $60,000, but they gave us a really neat car with it!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X