MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

Dr Low T’s 1967 POTD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John
    started a topic Dr Low T’s 1967 POTD

Dr Low T’s 1967 POTD

Congratulations to Dr Low T for his Picture Of The Day Award. What a beauty and fantastic C2.

Originally posted by Dr Low T
    My 1967 Corvette Convertible 427/435 all original. Top Flight NCRS. Considered to be the only Ermine White with White/Blue interior 435 hp 67 Vette.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ED6E5D70-D169-4B4E-B37B-288827BF1E8A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	105.6 KB ID:	38106

• C8Driving
    replied
    Dr Low T. Thanks for re-posting. Whatever color it is, how we all would love a 427/435!

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    That is one beautiful Car. How fortunate you are!

Leave a comment:

• Dr Low T
    replied
    So here's my original Ermine White with white/ bright blue interior that I changed to Rally Red before I found out the original combo was ultra rare (probably a 1 of 1 with the 427/435). Later it was returned to orginal white color Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5048.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	40879Click image for larger version

Name:	LS 6.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	5.57 MB
ID:	40880Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan0001.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	629.1 KB
ID:	40881 . Also it appeared on the cover of Vette Vues Magazine featuring my 3 kids.

Leave a comment:

• ZORA 69
    replied
    Who said white is boring?? What a beautiful rare color combo car Dr. T

Leave a comment:

• jsmatt
    replied
    Stunning in a convertible!, I have a 66 L72 coupe with the White/ White blue interior too. Very rare color combination, I have only seen a handful of these in the midyear corvettes.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Low T
    replied
    Originally posted by Fireeagle View Post
    Looks great Dr. Low T. There was one the same year but in of course red, at a local car show this weekend. Like yours much better. Congrats.
    Thank you, Interestingly, back in 84 after I had purchased the Vette I had it frame off restored in Red (LOL) 14 years later after finding out it is mostly likely the only 435hp in this color combo it was changed back to original! (it looked great in red too!! I'll post it soon just for comparison .

Leave a comment:

• Dr Low T
    replied
    Thank you John . Appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• brad66
    replied
    Beautiful 67 big block.

Leave a comment:

• Fireeagle
    replied
    Looks great Dr. Low T. There was one the same year but in of course red, at a local car show this weekend. Like yours much better. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X