MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mobius Post of the Today Re 1976 Corvette ME Prototype

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobius Post of the Today Re 1976 Corvette ME Prototype

Fascinating video of the XP-897 GT coming home to the U.S. after over thirty years. Thank you very much Mobius for finding and posting this wonderful video.

Originally posted by Mobius
    Here's a short video on the 1973 XP-897 GT.

This was to me a fascinating video, especially his comments that this car was at one point going to become the 1976 Corvette, and secondly that it has more legroom, more shoulder room and a better driving position that the C3.

Thank you very much Mobius for it being our today’s Post Award Winner.
    So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Yeah, with the C8's move to a mid engine layout, I'm hoping for some better cabin room and general ergonomics.

Comment

I humbly accept this award, and I would like to thank all the little people, without whom this achievement would not have been possible...
      Current Vettes:
      '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
      '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
      '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
      "Delta t = 23"

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
        I humbly accept this award, and I would like to thank all the little people, without whom this achievement would not have been possible...
        The significant financial proceeds that accompany this award will more than cover M&B's new corporate cargo transport vessel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb_projectinfinity_pdfprofile.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	25624

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

The significant financial proceeds that accompany this award will more than cover M&B's new corporate cargo transport vessel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	thumb_projectinfinity_pdfprofile.jpg Views:	2 Size:	112.7 KB ID:	25624
          Which looks comparable to a Corvette Class Frigate, with just a few "necessary" added amenities.
          Current Vettes:
          '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
          '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
          '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
          "Delta t = 23"

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X