X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tooold2race’s Post Of The Day

Congratulations tooold2race!

Re our Official GS Reveal thread:
    https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.com/forum/compelling-c7’s/24457-official-gm-gs-reveal-including-press-release-and-gm-photos

Originally posted by tooold2race
    All in all, they look pretty good (…. and I'm a 'black wheel' guy anyway). I certainly wouldn't pay the premium to buy one of those, versus ordering a Corvette exactly how I wanted it to look. On top of that, none of 'em are 'verts' so that eliminates that all together. If they help sell a few extra Corvettes then that's just fine. The problem is that they will likely be very collectable (in 20 or 30 years) since so few will actually be ordered.... but the collectability will only apply if you pick the right driver!

In my opinion, this confirms that there will be a 2020 C7 with a real 'Special Edition' just like they've had at the end of the C4 and C5 generations. That, coupled with all the part number leaks referencing the 2020, model cause me to believe that there will 2020's at the big gathering in Bowling Green in Spring.
    Congratulations tooold2race!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

tooold2race’s concept that this “confirms” that we are getting a 2020 revised C7 is supported by the below picture, showing a brand new codes 2020 Stingray models in the picture below, and additionally in this thread.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...h-both-changes

Click image for larger version  Name:	9208EF89-1DB7-4A11-93D4-77A27A42FBB4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	306.1 KB ID:	24485
    Last edited by John; 01-25-2019, 01:14 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X