MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today With Keith Cornett: Latest Corvette News

Even though we're into the holiday season, there's still a lot of Corvette news! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-en2b43 Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com fill you in on what's going on.  Here are a few of the headlines discussed in this episode of CORVETTE TODAY:
1.  First pictures of the new right-hand-drive C8 Corvette headed to Japan
2. Lawsuit with GM about cracked Corvette Grand Sport wheels has been dismissed
3. C8 Corvette named to Car & Driver’s annual “10 Best” list for 2nd year in a row.
4. 2020 C8 Corvette goes on sale in the Middle East
5. Final production stats for the 2020 C8 announced
6. Nick Tandy to replace Oliver Gavin on Corvette Racing Team
7. Chevrolet celebrates IMSA championships with new commercial
8. The ’63 Split Window makes Hagerty’s list of coupes worth more than their convertible siblings
9. Procharger teases of a supercharged C8 Corvette
10. OnStar thwarts the theft of a 2020 C8 Corvette
Happy Holidays!
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 Picture of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Picture of the Week

Drawn by our Don Jorgensen’s 15 year old granddaughter. Here is what Don shared with us —as we so agreed that it is extra special, now not only our picture of the week but a Featured Slider thread.

I never tire of looking at our beautiful C8, but this gorgeous sketch by our 15 year old adopted granddaughter for my birthday gives me a whole new appreciation of this beautiful machine. How’s this for POTW?”

Click image for larger version

Name:	032F0015-8313-49DB-BEB9-D5A555A2D20B.jpeg
Views:	5224
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	206009
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

That's truly impressive artwork at her age. What a fantastic gift.
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

While one can certainly train to get better at artistic things, if you can do that at 15, I'd say it's a gift you were born with.
      '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
      '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
      '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
      '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
      '14 Black Z51 Coupe
      '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
      '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels - Delivered 10/1/20😀

Comment

i am in awe. I got a “D” in 4th grade art when my art teacher told me on an assignment to draw a cat and an elephant, “I think this is your cat and I think this one over here must be your elephant because it has something sticking out of its nose.”
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Now that is cool,nice job..

Comment

Wow, Incredible!

Comment

That is just awesome! Love to see this kind of talent in our young people. I would be very proud.

Comment

Very talented young lady.
                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Awesome. I am 64 and still stuck at stick figures.

Comment

Im this ladies opposite age (51) and I’m lucky if I can play my guitar halfway decently. This young ladies art is indicative of a future GM engineer or even greater things. How cool is that!!! That’s just awesome man!
                    "07/01/20 Placed deposit on 2021 C8 Coupe: 08/01/20 Preliminary order placed in GM Workbench: 2LT: G9F: FE2: NPP: VST: VDK: R8C"

Comment

Fantastic. That girl has talent and a very bright future. Hopefully that future includes a Corvette of her own.

Comment

John, regarding your elephant, I clearly remember my first grade teacher telling us to draw something......don't remember what, but a flower or something like that. She walked around the room looking over our shoulders, saw me drawing an airplane, and whacked my hand with a ruler. "I told you to draw a....(whatever it was)".
                        BTW, the week shutdown bit me, but my car was build two weeks ago today. Last I heard it was in Toledo.
                        Regards - Bill

Comment

Bill, that is good news that yours was built, and afterwards arrived in Toledo. Let’s hope it is long gone from there, now “riding the rails” toward your dealership

Comment

Very talented granddaughter. Definitely something that would be on one of the walls in the house and never taken down. P.S. The personalized plate makes even more special !
                            A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X