Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette: Meet NCM’s Director of Collections & Education Brian Baker

The National Corvette Museum continues to add A-List talent to their roster! On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to the new Director of Collections & Education at the Museum, Brian Baker. https://youtu.be/Soa0Cpikv3k; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...JQPOZZgm2OBhQ4. Brian has a rich working history with General Motors and actually was the designer of the SSR! Brian joined the NCM recently and has a wonderful vision of the future for the Museum. You'll hear all about that in this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.

VISIT THE WEBSITE, LISTEN TO THE SHOW, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP, SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND SHOP IN THE MERCHANDISE STORE AT:
www.CorvetteToday.com
2 of 3 < >

Your Lottery Z06 Christmas Present

Tired of waiting and want a long shot to get your Z06? I have two friends who between them have won three new Corvettes. Is this your Christmas self-present? https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...iversary-coupe. Might you be the third friend who wins a Corvette lottery by buying just one ticket? Of course still going to be many months until you are driving it, but if you win a heck of lot cheaper than your/my other plan.
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Taz’s C6 POTD Award Winner Dec 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taz’s C6 POTD Award Winner Dec 23rd

Congratulations Taz on being our Photo of the Day Award Winner. I love the yellow color of your car. If GM were to bring back that same yellow, we our C8 would be that color.

Click image for larger version  Name:	44700C7B-E4DA-4045-BA7C-5EF12244697E.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	500.7 KB ID:	20328
    Last edited by John; 12-24-2018, 03:57 PM.
    2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Beautiful car Taz. Congratulations.

Comment

Thanks it sure has been giving me smiles.

Comment

Congrats Taz, looking good.
        There is a madness to my method!
        2023 Torch/Adrenaline Z51, MSRC, front lift
        2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Velocity Yellow Tintcoat! The fastest color ever made! Congrats, she’s beautiful.

Comment

Sorry I missed this the other day, congratulations . L ?Ks great ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7910.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	20476
            2022, 2LT Elkhart Blue ..

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X