Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...y-2021-e14trnh. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

Taz’s C6 POTD Award Winner Dec 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taz’s C6 POTD Award Winner Dec 23rd

Congratulations Taz on being our Photo of the Day Award Winner. I love the yellow color of your car. If GM were to bring back that same yellow, we our C8 would be that color.

Click image for larger version  Name:	44700C7B-E4DA-4045-BA7C-5EF12244697E.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	500.7 KB ID:	20328
    Last edited by John; 12-24-2018, 02:57 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Beautiful car Taz. Congratulations.

Comment

Thanks it sure has been giving me smiles.

Comment

Congrats Taz, looking good.
        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Velocity Yellow Tintcoat! The fastest color ever made! Congrats, she’s beautiful.

Comment

Sorry I missed this the other day, congratulations . L ?Ks great ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7910.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	20476
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X