Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Your Lottery Z06 Christmas Present

Tired of waiting and want a long shot to get your Z06? I have two friends who between them have won three new Corvettes. Is this your Christmas self-present? https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...iversary-coupe. Might you be the third friend who wins a Corvette lottery by buying just one ticket? Of course still going to be many months until you are driving it, but if you win a heck of lot cheaper than your/my other plan.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

ME 4 me’s POTD Award December 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME 4 me’s POTD Award December 14th

Congratulations to ME 4 me for being today’s POTD winner. Very pretty Corvette!

Click image for larger version  Name:	BEEA31D7-DFBE-4C77-B008-842FE6BCE08D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	33.9 KB ID:	19264
    Last edited by John; 12-15-2018, 10:58 AM.
    2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Stunning color combo for a beast of a sports car!

Comment

A friend has that identical colored, identical model. It is stunning. Congratulations ME 4 me.
      Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

A really nice car!

Comment

Congratulations ME 4 me on your Photo Of The Day award . Car L ?Ks awesome with the color combination ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	99
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	19323
          2022, 2LT Elkhart Blue ..

Comment

Thank you all.
            This is my 5th Corvette and by far the best.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X