MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 5 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

5 of 5 < >

MECF Forum “Picture of the Day Award” (POTD) Section Started; To Be Eligible, Post Your Picture in our C1-6 or C7 section.

A different admin/mod chosen photo(s) each day, one you earlier placed of your car it in the C1-C6 Fantastic Corvettes section, the Compelling C7 section (or be admin/mod ME section chosen). We today feature Steven Bell’s beauty: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...y-award-winner
See more
See less

duckvett’s Photo of The Day Award Winning Corvette Nov 21st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duckvett’s Photo of The Day Award Winning Corvette Nov 21st

This 2019 Grand Sport looks spectacular. If you want to see the best pictures of Shadow Gray Metallic we have seen so far, with is beautiful bluish tint, please take a look at these pictures.

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. duckvett, for your car is a beauty!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	9BEA2F3E-58CB-4F0F-9E64-4D1136EE6E7D.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	365.5 KB ID:	16422

Click image for larger version  Name:	200549F7-8B84-4859-8B53-E754EEF0EE8D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	348.6 KB ID:	16423
    Last edited by John; 11-22-2018, 10:50 AM.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

I really like that new Shadow Gray. Beautiful car duckvett. While no chrome wheels on mine, they do look really good on yours.

Comment

Congratulations duckvett. Your car is very good looking. I too like your color.
      Looking forward to our ME arriving, hopefully late next summer.

Comment

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. duckvette,
        Corvette looks great especially with those chrome wheels ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2406.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	322.2 KB
ID:	16441
        A thought if I might :-)

Comment

The color combo of the vehicle and the top is sweet. Thanks for sharing s ive never seen those two striking colors together in person...

wow!

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind words. This Grand Sport is very special to us, it is the first NEW Corvette we have owned in 46 years of Corvette ownership. And yesterday when we brought it home was the first time I have driven a C7. One word: Wow!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X