Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

Would you like L. Hamilton to stay w/ Mercedes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like L. Hamilton to stay w/ Mercedes?

I think Hamilton might be happier moving to the Ferrari camp. Ferrari certainly would.Threre's no doubt in my mind that he'll shatter all of Schumacher's records.Shumi even predicted that !
    Last edited by LSECO; 12-02-2019, 08:10 PM.
    C8er

Schumacher, not Shoemaker.

But as a Ferrari fan, I'd love to see him move to Ferrari. Just like Shumi, he's benefited by being on the team with by far the best car. Where I give Schumacher more credit is that I think he really dragged Ferrari to the top. Hamilton was gifted the best car.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

It's going to be a year-long silly season what with all the contracts up in 2020 and the new cars for '21.

Along with speculation about the future of several teams - Merc, Haas, Williams.

Not to mention Toto Wolff possibly leaving Merc.

Ferrari would need a management shakeup IMO to make it attractive for HAM in 2021. If I was him I'd go , and negotiate for a large chunk of company stock as compensation.

Or they make a decision to fire VET's sorry a$$ and make HAM an offer he can't refuse for 2020. Now that would really be something.
      Last edited by Bikerjulio; 12-02-2019, 03:07 PM.
      2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
      Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
      2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
      Spectra Grey Tridents.
      Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

I'd just like F1 to be more interesting. Way too top heavy, with other cars just filler.
        The greatest sound in the world is a Rolls Royce Merlin over 100 inches.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Torch red seat belts, Z51, FE4, Bright red brake calipers, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

Originally posted by TAdams65 View Post
          I'd just like F1 to be more interesting. Way too top heavy, with other cars just filler.
          For sure. Hopefully the rules changes for 2021 improve things.
          Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

My response is who cares. F1 is interesting for technology, but there is no real competitive racing most of the time.

The best racing in the world is the IMSA Weathertech series, followed by IndyCar. F1 is like a high speed parade, with few if any surprises or drama.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X