Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes


You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!


Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

German GP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • German GP

    Wow did Ferrari have a bad day. Best times in practice then both cars with mechanical problems during qualifying.
    Wonder how this race will turn out. It’s a little different top ten.
    There is a madness to my method!

    2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
    79 coupe Silver/oyster
    All one owner
    Museum lifetime members

  • #2
    Very disappointing to see the Ferraris break during qualifying. I think this leaves us with an 80% chance of a Hamilton victory with the 20% simply representing that the expected rain might cause something unanticipated - but that's small hope. Just another parade at the front, I'm afraid. Very tight in the midfield, but Haas is struggling, unfortunately. I'll be watching, but it might take extra coffee.
    Current: 2019 Coupe, Z06, 3LZ, Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet Black.
    Former: 2015 Coupe, LT1, Z51 3LT, Laguna Blue, Jet Black.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ferrari racing seems to go hand in hand with the reputation of their cars. When they are running properly there is nothing better in the world than a Ferrari. BUT, when they have their little tempermental issues they can be heart breaking.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think the only description of the race is WOW!!!! The rain had its effect and it was even more dramatic than I could have imagined. Best GP of the year, Verstappen duplicates Danny Sullivan's 1985 Indy 500 "spin and win", Lance Stroll legitimately leading at one point and finished fourth, and above all, Sebastian Vettel going from 20th starting position to second place! Five pit stops for Verstappen, Toro Rosso on the podium with Kvyat, and Hamilton essentially last - what a day!
        Current: 2019 Coupe, Z06, 3LZ, Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet Black.
        Former: 2015 Coupe, LT1, Z51 3LT, Laguna Blue, Jet Black.

        Comment


        • #5
          Rain always seems to provide entertaining races, and this was one of the most entertaining races of the year, for sure.

          Maybe F1 tracks should be required to have sprinkler systems which come on randomly during the race.
          Last edited by meyerweb; 07-29-2019, 12:10 PM.
          Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

          Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

          Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

          Never grow up - It's a trap.

          Comment


          • #6
            Click image for larger version

Name:	4C479031-FCBF-4343-99F9-F3978755E8E7.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	61855 Open wheel formula cars in the rain are tough to drive. Here is my wife in her Formula Ford at a Sears Point SCCA race. She finished second.
            Attached Files
            3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

            Comment


            • #7
              Are you sure she was not in a hydroplane race? Wow!
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

              Comment

              MECF_728x90_bottom

              Collapse
              Working...
              X