Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #109 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid-May 2022

Join your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com and they discuss what’s happening with America’s Sports Car. https://youtu.be/LY-bD8tscBs; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...HXCQFbRpXxWPtK
1. Hard Top Convertibles now account for 48% of Corvette orders
2. Here are the most popular Corvette colors of 2022
3. 70th anniversary models delayed because of wheel constraints
4. Export versions of the C8 Z06 with corner mounted exhaust will be exported
5. The 2023 Stingray/Z06 Owner’s Manual available for download
6. The 2023 C8 Z06 is the official Pace Car for the Indianapolis 500
7. Corvette Racing’s drivers take a C8 Stingray on the track at Spring Mountain
8. Corvette Hall Of Fame inductees announced
9. Corvette is the AutoCar 2022 Dream Car of the Year

CORVETTE TODAY is the best way to stay current on what’s happening with Corvette! Don’t miss this episode…..

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AT:

www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Most Enjoyable, Hair-Raising Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELB2020VETTE View Post
    If you ever make it out to the Texas Hill Country in the center of the state, you have to check out RR335, 336 and 337. Most enjoyable and scenic ride.

https://ridermagazine.com/2013/07/08...t-famous-trio/
    ELB2020VETTE,

You are right about the Three Sisters and there are many other roads in the Hill Country of Texas that are great as well. Also 470, 39, 187, 2828, 1340, and 2323 south out of Llano to Fredericksburg are all good roads, but do watch for Open Range and Low Water Crossings as these can be issues in our low riding cars. Enjoy and be careful.

Thanks,
    Lee

Comment

I have ridded the Tail of the Dragon fun but short the Cherohaha Skyway 143 is more fun to me because it is not so tight you can breath on it. But to me the most dangerous road I have ever ridden is in Arizona. South of Alpine on Highway 191 to Morenci it is about 90 Miles long and like the Tail of the Dragon but a lot longer and nowhere to pull over until you finish. It is very twisty and many get dizzy with all of the elevation changes and tight turns. Not for the faint of heart. Be very carful if you ride it and allow some time as it takes a good couple of hours because of the tight turns.

Thanks,
      Lee

Comment

The funnest, most nerve wracking, nail biting, most beautiful and enjoyable driving experience I've ever had the privilege of driving on is a tie:

Iron Mountain Highway, South Dakota on my 2000 FLH HD Road King

and

Mt. Washington, New Hampshire
        07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 03/06/21 Status 3300 (TPW 03/22/21); 03/16/21 Status 3400; 03/22/21 Status 3800; 03/23/21 Status 4B00; 03/26/21 Status 4D00: Status 4200; 04/02/21; 04/06/21 Status 5000; 2LT Coupe; GMO; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

”I’m not the best in town, but I’m the best, until the best comes around“

Comment

So agree! Those are great roads, having driven them both in a Corvette. We used to live in NH and returned there to vacation a few times including to Mt. Washington,

South Dakota’s IMH is a wonderful Corvette road too.

Z07 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available including the wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Put me down for the road to Hana as the scariest. You're not only driving blind much of the time, the road itself was in absolutely horrible condition when we did it.

Comment

That would be super scary. I hate blind corners because who knows what drunken fool is coming around toward you. I never drove it.
              Z07 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available including the wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X