MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

We Welcome Featured Vendor “American Hydrocarbon” With 25+ Years Of Experience

Pat leads the team at American Hydrocarbon, creating superbly crafted pieces that have been on winning show cars in 27 countries. https://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com/main.sc. More information to come real soon, including in two new threads already.
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Dr. Sean Preston, Leader Of the National Corvette Museum!

Dr. Sean Preston is the President and CEO of the National Corvette Museum.  Sean talks about the virtual NCM Bash this year (because of Covid-19), what's new at the Museum, upcoming events and how you can become a member of the National Corvette Museum. Also hear about new exhibits, the updated website development, the new virtual aspects now in place at the Museum, and Museum In Motion.  Be sure to check out this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

25 Model T Racer came home today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 Model T Racer came home today....

This was my dear friends. He passed away 2 years ago and his wife has held it for me. Today I was able to bring her home. She is beautiful, also having my friends baby now in my garage means all the world to me!
    Noel Click image for larger version

Name:	A106039B-581C-4CE0-8FFC-F2168FC27332.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	160369Click image for larger version

Name:	3E53E925-15E5-4C1F-8C0B-8D4EAFC6B37D.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	5.23 MB
ID:	160373
    Attached Files

Sorry to hear about your friend, but what a nice way in which to remember him. Enjoy that beauty.
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

What a great way to perpetuate your friend’s beautiful car and to remember him every time you go out to your garage. Thank you for sharing with us.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Your friend lives on in your garage. He will be with you everytime you pass that car and more when you drive it. You have my condolences.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X