MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

porsche taycan video 2.42 to 60 mph and the quarter mile [email protected] mph 8.0 60 to 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB
    replied
    With the drop in oil prices its becoming obvious electric vehicles to save the planet etc are not a very good plan.

When properly designed electrics do have an amazing amount of torque which is impressive.

i believe the taycan has a two speed gearbox which is rare with electric vehicles.

Leave a comment:

• Frenzy36
    replied
    They can keep it for the .38 of a second quicker and and additional $125K I will let them have bragging rights for that price. And in my opinion I do not like the looks either. And I don't want to wait over an hour in a parking lot to fill it up either.
    Last edited by Frenzy36; 03-10-2020, 07:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Z06ZR1
    replied
    Either one of my C7 z06's with mods motors AWAY from this car buy both and the mods for less money.

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied
    For 192 grand porsche buyers want the label turbo...

you are right its ridiculous ...all that said dam that thing is blistering quick at 2.42 seconds to sixty mph

Leave a comment:

• SilverC8
    replied
    Yeah, I don’t care how great it is, I’m not buying an electric car that says ‘turbo’ on the back of it. I have enough problems without people thinking I’m a moron.

Leave a comment:

• SheepDog
    replied

NICE CAR: Thanks for posting. I'm partisan to Tesla.

If so inclined or insaned, then as a common courtesy Tesla's 200K rocket deserves a must-wait-see. Tesla's Cutting edge, blind faith, leap into the future originality deserves respect.
    Last edited by SheepDog; 02-11-2020, 04:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    I like that car. But $192,000 is not what I am choosing to spend on any vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• porsche taycan video 2.42 to 60 mph and the quarter mile [email protected] mph 8.0 60 to 130

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X