Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Car and Driver zL1 1LE vs GT500 on track test. Who wins? Chk results!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car and Driver zL1 1LE vs GT500 on track test. Who wins? Chk results!

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...amaro-zl1-1le/

Camaro, Camaro, all the way, everyday, I’m here to say!

Comment

I wasnt sure the camaro zL1 would outpace the new gt500 on the track..l

interesting read.

both awesome muscle cars with amazing if pricy performance.

Comment

Cost Shelby GT 500 with track pack $95K + ADM = $115K . 3 years after depreciation $55K loss $60K

Cost ZLI with 1LE. $72K ...................with discounts = $62K. 3 years after depreciation $45K. Loss $17K

Plus the Camaro wins the comparison. Shelby price are you kidding me those ADM’s won’t last long. Even $95K is crazy. Oh and painted stripes are an extra $10K
        Last edited by MikeC8; 01-19-2020, 01:53 PM.
        2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

Ford mustang shelby enthusiasts have pretty deep pockets to line the dealers with...

the mustang enthusiasts dont mind paying ADM..

serious about their top dog....

im still wondering who won the road course track time in the car and driver article...

i read that article quick so if any one can fill me in on the track times tht would be cool.

i gojng to reread it again and I saw where car and driver chose the zL1 1LE but that was based off of?

Those are two really bad @$$ rides but mot inexpensive to say the least...

72 or 94 grand? Thats a lot of dough for an american muscle car..

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
            Ford mustang shelby enthusiasts have pretty deep pockets to line the dealers with...

the mustang enthusiasts dont mind paying ADM..

serious about their top dog....

im still wondering who won the road course track time in the car and driver article...

i read that article quick so if any one can fill me in on the track times tht would be cool.

i gojng to reread it again and I saw where car and driver chose the zL1 1LE but that was based off of?

Those are two really bad @$$ rides but mot inexpensive to say the least...

72 or 94 grand? Thats a lot of dough for an american muscle car..
            Prices are going up too boot!

Comment

INFlation is causing everything to go up. 2021 is the year of crazy prices....

these two pony muscle car top dogs are awesome. Got to drive a latest generation mustang recently. VEry high side and hood for quite an old school muscle car driving experience. Lots of fun. Great sounding engine in the passenger compartment and of course truly an american icon.

owners of either of these two rides are very lucky indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
                Cost Shelby GT 500 with track pack $95K + ADM = $115K . 3 years after depreciation $55K loss $60K

Cost ZLI with 1LE. $72K ...................with discounts = $62K. 3 years after depreciation $45K. Loss $17K

Plus the Camaro wins the comparison. Shelby price are you kidding me those ADM’s won’t last long. Even $95K is crazy. Oh and painted stripes are an extra $10K
                Depreciation is now appreciation with cars esp with Corvette's.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post

used Shelby GT 500 105k who knew? Depreciation is not there right now!

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Z06ZR1 View Post
                    used Shelby GT 500 105k who knew? Depreciation is not there right now!
                    T
                    Yes I’m thinking there might be more chip problems down the road. Production shut downs maybe. Japan has a real problem with the delta variant.
                    2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

Pandemic or no Shelby's don't tend to depreciate. $55k loss in 3 yrs is not likely. Ditto the ZL1s.
                      I've had Camaros and Mustangs. Love em both. But I do remember being a kid in the 80s and being highly invested in this fight.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X