Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #129 - Corvette News and Headlines, Early October 2022

Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger team up once again to bring you the most current and up-to-date information on Corvette. It’s the CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines show to start off October! https://youtu.be/NG7JwFGJf04; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...lUqQwp7DeopRJV
Here are some of the topics Steve and Keith will cover next week....
—The Bowling Green Assembly Plant ran a rare “2 shift Saturday” last weekend
--C8 Z06 embargo on driving impression ended last week
--Corvette’s average sale price is almost 20% over MRSP
--The 1st customer ordered Z06 was built last week
--Is Ford benchmarking the C8 Z06?
--Road & Track magazine is now testing the C8 Z06
--Detroit News readers name the C8 Corvette “Best in Show” at Detroit Auto Show
--The new “Driven By Design” exhibit opens at the NCM
CORVETTE TODAY is the only current podcast on Corvette! And our News & Headlines show continues to be your best source of Corvette news in the industry.
Visit the CORVETTE TODAY website, listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, shop in the Merchandise Store, sign up for weekly emails and join the Facebook Group at:
www.CorvetteToday.com
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Auto-Media Testing Results & Impressions

This is our one thread: Thanks for putting all your posts within it: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...eviews-results
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

THANK YOU Murray20c8 !!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU Murray20c8 !!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't visited the yellow sticky " Latest '23 BGA production Numbers " lately you find that Murray20c8 will be no longer updating his spread sheet after this week.

I wanted this new thread as a shout out to Murray20c8 as a THANK YOU for keeping MECF informed of the daily production totals. I have been using his sheet as a tool to capture C8 running changes cueing them to VIN blocks.

Thank you Murray!
    L.
    Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4...
    2023 ZO6 70'th Anniversary TPW unavailable??? was 09/19

I concur. Big Thank you Murray for your contributions to our forum 👏👏
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Moving to our new shoutout section.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
        Moving to our new shoutout section.
        In my opinion no one will hardly see it here It's not fare to Murray to hide this away in a lille know section in the General forum.

L.
        Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4...
        2023 ZO6 70'th Anniversary TPW unavailable??? was 09/19

Comment

Originally posted by corvette1953 View Post

In my opinion no one will hardly see it here It's not fare to Murray to hide this away in a lille know section in the General forum.

L.
          That's OK. I'm not a glory hound. I know it was appreciated. I don't need accolades. Corvette performance parts are enough
          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
          2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
          Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
          3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Thank you very much Murrary20c8 for all you have done for so many of us!!! Time for you to go into a well earned retirement since the numbers will no longer make sense due to different models now being produced.

Thank you again!
            2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thank you so much Murray20c8 for your many months of hard work in keeping the sheet upto date! Even though I got my C8 back in the spring of 2021, I still looked at your sheet almost daily to see how production was going.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X