Recommendations on ceramic coating installers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations on ceramic coating installers

Being in western South Dakota there isn’t anyone capable, that I am aware of, to do a professional ceramic coating application...so,if anyone has a favorite company in the Denver area , I would appreciate hearing from you...thx.
    3lt SOT...cf racing stripe,front lift.mag ride, z51,cf mirrors & spoiler,bright trident wheels,yellow calipers, yellow stitching black leather ,yellow belts,

Is that the car you have or are ordering? Was just thinking of changing to the orange tonight when my name is called vs the Red in the Pic. my Z06 C7 White with full racing stripe is in the running for the C8 too.. I have the C.QuartzPro on both my wife and my C7 Z06s and think it is great check out https://cqfinest.com/find-an-installer-2/ for a possible installer. My understanding is they have some quality standards for their dealers. However, I am sure there are many others more knowledgeable that I on the paint protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbob View Post
      Being in western South Dakota there isn’t anyone capable, that I am aware of, to do a professional ceramic coating application...so,if anyone has a favorite company in the Denver area , I would appreciate hearing from you...thx.
      I’ve completed four vehicles including wife’s Tahoe, my pickup, and our 2015’s z28 & Z06 myself using AvalonKing ceramic coating. Not difficult but majority of time spent in prep (cleaning) but again anyone who clay bars their cars etc no problem, and new car makes it super easy as much of that prep would not be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1-2-b-67L89 View Post

I’ve completed four vehicles including wife’s Tahoe, my pickup, and our 2015’s z28 & Z06 myself using AvalonKing ceramic coating. Not difficult but majority of time spent in prep (cleaning) but again anyone who clay bars their cars etc no problem, and new car makes it super easy as much of that prep would not be needed.
        Thx 12b..I will look into that...sounds like something I can handle....
        3lt SOT...cf racing stripe,front lift.mag ride, z51,cf mirrors & spoiler,bright trident wheels,yellow calipers, yellow stitching black leather ,yellow belts,

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X