MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Microfiber towels ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVII
    replied
    I used Adams towels for many years, a good product. I now use towels and and a waterless wash from Elite Finish in San Diego. Found this product when I took my new Mercedes to Elite for a frontal wrap. Got to give them a try, they sell a starter kit and it a great product. I have washed their towels over 50 times and they still work flawlessly. They have a good website and ship all over.

Leave a comment:

• CVII
    replied
    Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
    I’ve got a few towels from Adams (920gsm) ) & a couple of other that are very soft towels and was just curious what some of the other members use before I buy more . Thanks for any help ...

I used Adams micros for years, a very good product, however, I now use towels from Elite Finish in San Diego. My wife and I winter in Carlsbad, Ca., two years ago when we got to Carlsbad I found that my new Mercedes was getting some minor chipping from the 3000 mile drive. I took the car to Elite for a front end wrap. Once I got there, I was totally amazed with the facility and the high end cars they detail.
    They sell their own brand of microfiber cloths and and waterless wash system. I bought their starter kit and fell in love with both products.
    Check out the Website, Elite Finish, they ship all over the country.
    I have since dumped all the other detail products I previously used.

Leave a comment:

• capevettes
    replied
    Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
    I got these in the mail earlier this week and definitely the softest I've ever used . Thanks again capevettes !
    Glad you like them. My garage is "festooned" with them.

Leave a comment:

• Ssscooter66
    replied
    Originally posted by capevettes View Post
    The Rag Company, Everest white Super Plush 1100 GSM. These are the plushest, softest microfibers in the industry IMO and I've tried everything.
    I got these in the mail earlier this week and definitely the softest I've ever used . Thanks again capevettes !

Leave a comment:

• FN in MT
    replied
    Best available, and bought by MANY of the resellers; The RAG Company in Boise. They just had a great sale too.

Leave a comment:

• Murray20c8
    replied
    Funny, I just use white bath & hand towels and have never had a swirl. Stone chips is another story.

Leave a comment:

• brad66
    replied
    Originally posted by FN in MT View Post
    https://www.theragcompany.com/on-sale/

SALE going on now for black Friday. I ordered some of their 350 and 500 16x16 edgeless and some glass towels. Good deal at -40 and -50%
    Thanks for this link. I ordered some of these on Tuesday and they arrived today. They look like really nice microfiber towels.

Leave a comment:

• FN in MT
    replied
    https://www.theragcompany.com/on-sale/

SALE going on now for black Friday. I ordered some of their 350 and 500 16x16 edgeless and some glass towels. Good deal at -40 and -50%

Leave a comment:

• FN in MT
    replied
    RAG Company for me too. They run some great sales 3 or 4 times a year too.

Leave a comment:

• Ssscooter66
    replied
    Thanks for the information capevettes , I order some “ Micro Restore” for my new towels from Adams last night...

Leave a comment:

• capevettes
    replied
    Originally posted by JB View Post
    Do you guys wash your microfiber towels or just toss them away once they look dirty and buy new?

i
    I do a dedicated wash with "Micro Restore." Dry briefly in dryer with dryer *****. Before they are anywhere near fully dry, I hang them and air dry them. I've been doing it for years and they stay like new.

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied
    Do you guys wash your microfiber towels or just toss them away once they look dirty and buy new?

i

Leave a comment:

• jagamajajaran
    replied
    Adam's for me, just as John has stated. After three years of no paint correction, Tribute continues to win Best Paint and Best of Show awards, winning Best of Show at the last two shows she was entered in. Adam's products for the win!

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Want to learn more about microfiber towels (MF’s)?

https://www.theartofcleanliness.com/automotive/the-ultimate-guide-to-microfiber/

I totally love these Adams MF’s. They are 920 GSM. I have never worn one out, and have purchased a bunch to be ready for my C8’s arrival.

https://adamspolishes.com/products/a...crofiber-towel

Many of you have seen the meticulous way Jeremy Welborn takes care of his two award winning, cover of Vette Magazine cars, and he too uses the Adams 920 double soft MF’s.

Whatever works best for you is of course the very best thing, of course everything within each of our budgets.

Leave a comment:

• Ssscooter66
    replied
    Originally posted by capevettes View Post
    The Rag Company, Everest white Super Plush 1100 GSM. These are the plushest, softest microfibers in the industry IMO and I've tried everything.
    Thanks for information, I'll be getting these for next time for sure ...

Leave a comment:

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X