MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Microfiber towels ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssscooter66
    replied
    Thanks for the input, I went ahead and ordered 12 of these from Adams Polish for the better price. Cost is 1/2 as much when you buy 12 compared buying just one , I got another gallon of detail spray with the towels so the total was over $85 which means free shipping . I guess I'll have a few extra

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3514.PNG
Views:	421
Size:	533.0 KB
ID:	77499
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 10-01-2019, 09:49 PM. Reason: photo ...

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Griots is also high quality. I prefer Adams myself, but when someone has given me something from Griots, I have not been disappointed. Guess I am just an Adams person. — and always been pleased with their items.

Leave a comment:

• George
    replied
    I've found Griot's towels and products to be excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Racer86
    replied
    There are a few good detailers on you tube that talk about the differences in microfiber towels and their care, washing and drying them. Might want to check in and view them

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Adams has great microfiber towels. Not cheap but very cuddly and do a terrific job. With my C7’s paint being treated perfectly by my detailer, and still when I traded it off 4 1/2 and 28 states later, being as glossy as on any car I have ever seen, it is worth spending more and getting their MF’s.

https://adamspolishes.com/collection...tailing-towels

Leave a comment:

• Milliwatt Rob
    replied
    I buy mine on Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• Ssscooter66
    started a topic Microfiber towels ?

Microfiber towels ?

I’ve got a few towels from Adams (920gsm) ) & a couple of other that are very soft towels and was just curious what some of the other members use before I buy more . Thanks for any help ...

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X