MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Microfiber towels ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAG Company for me too. They run some great sales 3 or 4 times a year too.

Comment

https://www.theragcompany.com/on-sale/

SALE going on now for black Friday. I ordered some of their 350 and 500 16x16 edgeless and some glass towels. Good deal at -40 and -50%

Comment

Originally posted by FN in MT View Post
        https://www.theragcompany.com/on-sale/

SALE going on now for black Friday. I ordered some of their 350 and 500 16x16 edgeless and some glass towels. Good deal at -40 and -50%
        Thanks for this link. I ordered some of these on Tuesday and they arrived today. They look like really nice microfiber towels.
        1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
        2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Funny, I just use white bath & hand towels and have never had a swirl. Stone chips is another story.
          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
          2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
          Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

Best available, and bought by MANY of the resellers; The RAG Company in Boise. They just had a great sale too.

Comment

Originally posted by capevettes View Post
              The Rag Company, Everest white Super Plush 1100 GSM. These are the plushest, softest microfibers in the industry IMO and I've tried everything.
              I got these in the mail earlier this week and definitely the softest I've ever used . Thanks again capevettes !
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                I got these in the mail earlier this week and definitely the softest I've ever used . Thanks again capevettes !
                Glad you like them. My garage is "festooned" with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                  I’ve got a few towels from Adams (920gsm) ) & a couple of other that are very soft towels and was just curious what some of the other members use before I buy more . Thanks for any help ...

I used Adams micros for years, a very good product, however, I now use towels from Elite Finish in San Diego. My wife and I winter in Carlsbad, Ca., two years ago when we got to Carlsbad I found that my new Mercedes was getting some minor chipping from the 3000 mile drive. I took the car to Elite for a front end wrap. Once I got there, I was totally amazed with the facility and the high end cars they detail.
                  They sell their own brand of microfiber cloths and and waterless wash system. I bought their starter kit and fell in love with both products.
                  Check out the Website, Elite Finish, they ship all over the country.
                  I have since dumped all the other detail products I previously used.

Comment

I used Adams towels for many years, a good product. I now use towels and and a waterless wash from Elite Finish in San Diego. Found this product when I took my new Mercedes to Elite for a frontal wrap. Got to give them a try, they sell a starter kit and it a great product. I have washed their towels over 50 times and they still work flawlessly. They have a good website and ship all over.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X