Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

Coupe Build/Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...and-price/trim
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 10/11: https://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/do...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Microfiber towels ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microfiber towels ?

I’ve got a few towels from Adams (920gsm) ) & a couple of other that are very soft towels and was just curious what some of the other members use before I buy more . Thanks for any help ...
    A thought if I might ...

I buy mine on Amazon.

Comment

Adams has great microfiber towels. Not cheap but very cuddly and do a terrific job. With my C7’s paint being treated perfectly by my detailer, and still when I traded it off 4 1/2 and 28 states later, being as glossy as on any car I have ever seen, it is worth spending more and getting their MF’s.

https://adamspolishes.com/collection...tailing-towels
      GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

There are a few good detailers on you tube that talk about the differences in microfiber towels and their care, washing and drying them. Might want to check in and view them

Comment

I've found Griot's towels and products to be excellent.

Comment

Griots is also high quality. I prefer Adams myself, but when someone has given me something from Griots, I have not been disappointed. Guess I am just an Adams person. — and always been pleased with their items.

GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Thanks for the input, I went ahead and ordered 12 of these from Adams Polish for the better price. Cost is 1/2 as much when you buy 12 compared buying just one , I got another gallon of detail spray with the towels so the total was over $85 which means free shipping . I guess I'll have a few extra

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3514.PNG
Views:	149
Size:	533.0 KB
ID:	77499
              Last edited by Ssscooter66; 10-01-2019, 08:49 PM. Reason: photo ...
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                I’ve got a few towels from Adams (920gsm) ) & a couple of other that are very soft towels and was just curious what some of the other members use before I buy more . Thanks for any help ...
                I always buy Adams towels, all the microfiber and also great drying towels.

Comment

The Rag Company, Everest white Super Plush 1100 GSM. These are the plushest, softest microfibers in the industry IMO and I've tried everything.

Comment

Originally posted by capevettes View Post
                    The Rag Company, Everest white Super Plush 1100 GSM. These are the plushest, softest microfibers in the industry IMO and I've tried everything.
                    Thanks for information, I'll be getting these for next time for sure ...
                    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Want to learn more about microfiber towels (MF’s)?

https://www.theartofcleanliness.com/automotive/the-ultimate-guide-to-microfiber/

I totally love these Adams MF’s. They are 920 GSM. I have never worn one out, and have purchased a bunch to be ready for my C8’s arrival.

https://adamspolishes.com/products/a...crofiber-towel

Many of you have seen the meticulous way Jeremy Welborn takes care of his two award winning, cover of Vette Magazine cars, and he too uses the Adams 920 double soft MF’s.

Whatever works best for you is of course the very best thing, of course everything within each of our budgets.

Comment

Adam's for me, just as John has stated. After three years of no paint correction, Tribute continues to win Best Paint and Best of Show awards, winning Best of Show at the last two shows she was entered in. Adam's products for the win!

Comment

Do you guys wash your microfiber towels or just toss them away once they look dirty and buy new?

i
                          Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                            Do you guys wash your microfiber towels or just toss them away once they look dirty and buy new?

i
                            I do a dedicated wash with "Micro Restore." Dry briefly in dryer with dryer *****. Before they are anywhere near fully dry, I hang them and air dry them. I've been doing it for years and they stay like new.

Comment

Thanks for the information capevettes , I order some “ Micro Restore” for my new towels from Adams last night...
                              A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X