Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Coupe vent covers for washing your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ray for sharing the recent positive turn of events for you. Good for all of us to know.
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      Thanks Ray for sharing the recent positive turn of events for you. Good for all of us to know.
      My pleasure, sir.

Ray
      2022 Z51 Silver Flare Metallic Coupe #8842. 3LT; GT2 seats; Black; Front Lift; Mag Ride; Engine Appearance Package; Racing stripes; Carbon flash accents. Sold my 2007 Ferrari F430 F1 for my C8. Owned a total of six Corvettes including 2 Z06.

Comment

No thanks on the $235 bucks. I'll stick with my 9 dollar bottle of Aero Cosmetics Wash/Wax All waterless car wash. I use it first on the top and rear hatch of the car and then wash the rest of the car as usual with soap and water. Nary a drop of water gets into the engine compartment, plus it gives the car a nice, protective wax coating....great product.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X