Tire Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Shine

Any recommendations for a good tire dressing that doesn't sling? I tried Meguiar's Tier Gel but it slings and after a couple of days of driving it's pretty much gone. I have a white car so when it slings it really shows.

Aerospace 303, spray the rag and wipe the tire.
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Adams. I have used many brands and have found Adams the only one that I like. There are many things things that can be said about products but when you use Adams you don't have to talk about negatives.

Comment

Well noted 5632. My detail cabinet looks like a mini Adams display.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Well noted 5632. My detail cabinet looks like a mini Adams display.
          They have many of there products and I have tested many of them. You don't need everything they sell. I have used them since I think it was the owner at the time detailed and waxed my complete car at the LA Roadster show and did not charge anything. But my group and I each did buy a bucket of there products.

Comment

I like Tri-Nova because it's easy on, doesn't sling, and lasts quite a while. Meguiars would be my second choice. I've never tried Adams products.
            Save the wave.

Comment

I've used Adams VRT for years.
              3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

I like meguiars too. Slinging only happens when you drive right after application.

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                  I like meguiars too. Slinging only happens when you drive right after application.
                  I guess different people have different experiences. My car sat for three days in my garage before I drove it. I haven't driven it fast because I'm not past the break-in period.

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind words, we have several tire shine options that don't sling.

https://adamspolishes.com/collection...m-s-tire-shine

https://adamspolishes.com/collection...-trim-dressing

https://adamspolishes.com/collection...g-tire-coating
                    Adamspolishes.com
                    Official GM Licensed Detailing Products of the Chevrolet Corvette!

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                      Slinging only happens when you drive right after application.
                      If Google can't tell me, perhaps you can.
                      What the heck is sling(ing)?
                      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                      2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                      Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                      3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                        If Google can't tell me, perhaps you can.
                        What the heck is sling(ing)?
                        Slinging refers to the product "slinging" off the tires and ending up on the body of the car. Of course, this is not desired.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X