Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

How To: ProClip Cellphone Mount For Your C7 Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To: ProClip Cellphone Mount For Your C7 Corvette

In this video, I do a how to on the ProClip cellphone holder for your C7 Corvette. Very tasteful install and looks super clean. A must have for your C7 Corvette! ProClip also makes them for other makes and models as well as different cellphones.
    Member of the Washington Automotive Press Association
    Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum
    YouTube Channel: D'Z RIDEZ

I have one in my C7, and its really well made. Over priced, as are all the ProClip pieces, and I kind wish I could mount the phone higher and closer to my line of sight, but given the limitations of the C7's interior I think the ProClip is probably the best mount out there. It's rock solid, doesn't bounce on even the roughest pavement. And if you get a new phone, you only have to change out the phone clip half. Or if you get a C7, you can keep the phone have and only change the piece that mounts to the car.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Very nice; thank you D’ZR1 MESSIAH.
      Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I wish I had seen this video about five years ago. Would have been so helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
          I wish I had seen this video about five years ago. Would have been so helpful.
          Haha...I wish I could have been there for you brother!
          Member of the Washington Automotive Press Association
          Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum
          YouTube Channel: D'Z RIDEZ

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X