How To: ProClip Cellphone Mount For Your C7 Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To: ProClip Cellphone Mount For Your C7 Corvette

In this video, I do a how to on the ProClip cellphone holder for your C7 Corvette. Very tasteful install and looks super clean. A must have for your C7 Corvette! ProClip also makes them for other makes and models as well as different cellphones.

I have one in my C7, and its really well made. Over priced, as are all the ProClip pieces, and I kind wish I could mount the phone higher and closer to my line of sight, but given the limitations of the C7's interior I think the ProClip is probably the best mount out there. It's rock solid, doesn't bounce on even the roughest pavement. And if you get a new phone, you only have to change out the phone clip half. Or if you get a C7, you can keep the phone have and only change the piece that mounts to the car.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Very nice; thank you D’ZR1 MESSIAH.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I wish I had seen this video about five years ago. Would have been so helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
          I wish I had seen this video about five years ago. Would have been so helpful.
          Haha...I wish I could have been there for you brother!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X