Your DIY best tool ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your DIY best tool ?

I bought the lift a few years ago , it's positively the best tool I've ever purchased & the most expensive .... ?

Made in the U.S.A. ??
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 10-03-2018, 09:28 AM.
    A thought if I might ...

Oooops, I fixed the picture ...
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Best DIY tool was my Metal Lathe. First big tool I bought years back. Paid $1800 for it and by the second month we owned it, we had done over
      $ 12,000 worth of work for racing friends. Almost seemed like a business,,,,,,
      3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Congratulations! There’s something totally foreign to me, e.g., buying a tool and making anything from it.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Rest assured, we also made mistakes and threw expensive metal in the garbage can. It was the start of a great learning process. Later on, we bought the milling machine and continued on the adventure
          3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

My hammer!
            2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

The Ctek MUS 4.3 battery tender. One for the garage, the other for the 12 volt power system, powered by a large AGM battary, in my amateur radio station. I find an automotive Ctek to be superior to the chargers marketed for amateur radio use, and a lot cheaper as well.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X