Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Your DIY best tool ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your DIY best tool ?

I bought the lift a few years ago , it's positively the best tool I've ever purchased & the most expensive .... ?

Made in the U.S.A. ??
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 10-03-2018, 09:28 AM.
    2022, 2LT Elkhart Blue ..

Oooops, I fixed the picture ...
    2022, 2LT Elkhart Blue ..

Comment

Best DIY tool was my Metal Lathe. First big tool I bought years back. Paid $1800 for it and by the second month we owned it, we had done over
      $ 12,000 worth of work for racing friends. Almost seemed like a business,,,,,,
      3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Congratulations! There’s something totally foreign to me, e.g., buying a tool and making anything from it.
        2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Rest assured, we also made mistakes and threw expensive metal in the garbage can. It was the start of a great learning process. Later on, we bought the milling machine and continued on the adventure
          3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

My hammer!
            2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

The Ctek MUS 4.3 battery tender. One for the garage, the other for the 12 volt power system, powered by a large AGM battary, in my amateur radio station. I find an automotive Ctek to be superior to the chargers marketed for amateur radio use, and a lot cheaper as well.
              2022 HTC 2LT Z51
              Front lift, mag ride
              black exterior, adrenaline red interior, bright red calipers

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X