This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lug bolt guides

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	632.4 KB ID:	11365Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	11366 I purchased these a few years ago & they make installing the wheels very easy . Great product and even Made in USA ! ??
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 10-03-2018, 01:52 AM.
    A thought if I might ...

They make installing our big Corvette wheels and tires so much easier. I have a set of two and use them every time I change wheels and tires to protect different parts in the demounting and re-mounting. For those with ceramic brakes, I consider these indispensable/invaluable. As noted, made in the use U.S.A., and their quality literally could not be better, e.g., they are truly more like a work of art rather than a tool.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I ordered three of these & really only need two so if another member wants to pay shipping I'll send it ... This is also where I purchased the best the of jack stands I own ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2554.PNG
Views:	311
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	11377
      Last edited by Ssscooter66; 10-01-2018, 12:13 AM.
      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Nice/generous offer. If one follows up on this, while I recommend two (which I put in the 10:00 and 2:00 positions when using mine), but if only using one, suggest it be used at the 12:00 position. I do recommend two, and if you call Fred @ Reverse Logic, please mention MECF. He is not yet a sponsor, but I worked with him on a previous forum where he was a sponsoring vendor (and I was the Exec. Moderator), and a nicer person, one will not find.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Going to use my Reverse Logic lug nut guides tomorrow to help a friend with his Corvette wheel/tire changeover — to his winter A/S 3+ winter set.

Comment

These make changing/rotating the wheels a lot easier for sure ...
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Extra guide is gone ...
              Please close ..............
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

As guide is now gone, as OP requested, thread closed.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X