Corvette Racing Makes Gains in Balance of Performance (BoP) Ahead of CTMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette Racing Makes Gains in Balance of Performance (BoP) Ahead of CTMP

Good news, Corvette Racing fans! We're finally getting some relief in BoP!

In the first Balance of Performance (BoP) updates since Long Beach, it looks like the race organizers have finally concluded that the Corvettes and BMWs haven’t been running with the rest of the GTLM class. Both teams will now see power increases ahead of Sunday’s Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.

The Corvette C7.Rs will see an increase in their air restrictors by 0.9mm to 31.5mm. The Corvettes also gain an additional liter of fuel for a total capacity of 92L.

Click image for larger version

Name:	070418_3.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	488

You can read the full article at CorvetteBlogger.com:
    http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2018/...ahead-of-ctmp/

Senior Editor and Founder of CorvetteBlogger.com. I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and the National Corvette Museum is my personal Graceland.

Thank you Keith. That is super exciting news and more than long overdue.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X