Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMSA at the Glen

https://www.imsa.com/news/062019/sah...-list-notebook
    The IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship is about to get fast and furious.

The Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen on June 30 launches the annual summer stretch of five races over the course of nine weekends which undoubtedly will shape the championship picture heading into the final rounds this fall.

What’s more, the six hours marks the third of four rounds of the IMSA Michelin Endurance Cup, officially making it “go time” for any serious contenders for that prestigious title.

The entry list for the 2019 rendition of the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen includes 37 cars across the four competing classes. There will be 11 entries in the lead Daytona Prototype international (DPi) class, two in LMP2, eight in GT Le Mans (GTLM) and 16 GT Daytona (GTD) entries.

The Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen will be televised in the U.S. on NBCSN at 7 p.m. ET on Sunday, June 30, with live streaming of the race in its entirety that day on the NBC Sports App and NBCSports.com at 9:30 a.m. ET.

IMSA Radio also will have live coverage throughout the weekend on IMSA.com and RadioLeMans.com, with race coverage airing on SiriusXM Radio (Sirius channel 218, XM 202, Streaming 972).

Tickets are available now on TheGlen.com.

Here’s a closer look at this year’s Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen field. You can see the entry list here.
    There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
    79 coupe Silver/oyster
    All one owner
    Museum lifetime members

Excellent that we are back to C7.r racing in less than two weeks, and then fast and furious after that. Thank you Plasboy!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

OH, THE Glen and Porsches, not a good memory there. Broke my leg in three places in 82 in a 911

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
        OH, THE Glen and Porsches, not a good memory there. Broke my leg in three places in 82 in a 911
        I’d say not a good memory! Are you still racing?
        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
          Yea, the blue bushes can bite. ( blue FIA guard rails) at the Glen. Me, I had a super day at the Glen at a Ferrari Club of America track day event. I was voted by the course workers as “ the most exciting driver to watch” they even bought me into winners circle and let me hold the “FLAG”
          For those that don’t know about the “flag” . It is the checkered flag that is signed by some of the greatest drivers in our time.
          Hope your leg healed up ok.
          3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Thanks for that good news. We all need something more positive than LeMans to think about.

Comment

Aggravating that this race isn't on TV. arggggh.

Comment

Corvette Racing has to use the backup chassis as the car that was damaged at Le Mans isn't fixable

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/06/...-watkins-glen/

Comment

Watkins Glen Thursday Notebook..

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/w...ay-notebook-7/

Comment

Friday notebook

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/w...ay-notebook-7/

Comment

pole for the #3 and p3 for #4

Comment

Corvetteblogger:

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2019...corvette-c7rs/
                        Corvette Racing at Watkins Glen: Pole, Second Row Start for Corvette C7.Rs

Comment

Thanks ABorC for terrific news.

Comment

Watkins Glen has not been kind to the C7R. Maybe this is the year.
                            Race is on now using Fire Stick on NBCSN
                            Last edited by MikeC8; 06-30-2019, 09:14 AM.
                            2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
                              Watkins Glen has not been kind to the C7R. Maybe this is the year.
                              Nope! One down already. #4 Didn’t complete the first lap.
                              Last edited by Meldoon; 06-30-2019, 09:10 AM.
                              Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X