Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Callaway racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callaway racing

GT3 SUMMIT IN AUSTRIA: CALLAWAY AIMS FOR THE TOP
    Third round of the 2019 ADAC GT Masters Season
    With two victories behind them, Callaway Competition is optimistic for the Red Bull Ring, the third race weekend of the 2019 ADAC GT Masters series. The Corvette team from Leingarten has already won eight times in Styria and intends to fight for victory again this weekend (June 7-9).

The ADAC GT Masters season is picking up speed after a fast start and entering the next round at the Red Bull Ring this weekend. The second of the three 2019 "League of Super Sports Cars” events outside of Germany will be Races five and six on the 4.366-kilometer Alpine track in Styria, Austria.

Two victories in four races and second place overall: Callaway Competition started quite well with Markus Pommer (28 / Neckarsulm) and R-Motorsport driver Marvin Kirchhöfer (25 / Lucerne). However, the point yield still leaves room for improvement. Therefore, the fastest course in the race calendar is a welcome event. It’s no secret that the Red Bull Ring is undoubtedly one of the preferred tracks for the Corvette. Callaway Competition won the races there eight times, more than any other team. An impressive record.

The last visit to Spielberg was especially memorable. In 2018, Callaway Competition delivered a perfect performance with their Corvette C7 GT3-R. With two pole positions and two commanding victories, the team secured the maximum number of points and took over the lead in the overall ADAC GT Masters standings.

"The course is very good for our Corvette and I hope to get as many points as we can to leave the Red Bull Ring as the leader. However, it's difficult to make predictions, because the series is so competitive. Unfortunately, we left some points in Most. But I'm very optimistic that if we approach the event focused, we can fight for victory again, as we want to attack the top of the standings." – Marvin Kirchhöfer (25 / Lucerne)

"I'm really looking forward to competing on one of the most interesting circuits on the calendar this year with the Callaway Corvette. The long straights and fast corners offer a lot of action as you can overtake there. The Corvette has always been very successful there in recent years. However, I think that this year will be even closer. It's very important that we get the tires working properly, which will not be easy. Nevertheless, I'm very confident for the weekend. My goal is to collect as many points as possible, and drive home after the event as the championship leader.“ – Markus Pommer (28 / Neckarsulm)
    ADAC GT Masters Schedule - 2019:
    April 26-28 – Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, Germany
    May 17-19 – Autodrom Most, Czech Republic
    June 7-9 – Red Bull Ring, Austria
    August 8-10 – Circuit Zandvoort, The Netherlands
    August 16-18 – Nürburgring, Germany
    September 13-15 – Hockenheimring, Germany
    September 27-29 – Sachsenring, Germany
    Links:
    Callaway Competition Website - callawaycars.de
    Callaway Competition Facebook Page - facebook.com/CallawayCompetition
    Callaway Competition Instagram Page - instagram.com/callawaycompetitionger/
    Callaway Competition YouTube Page - youtube.com/channel/UC5VU3NCmI9zMeebiSssL6iQ
    Callaway Cars Website - callawaycars.com
    Callaway Cars Website, Motorsports Page - callawaycars.com/homepage/callaway-motorsports
    ADAC GT Masters Website - adac-gt-masters.de/uk
    About Callaway Cars Inc.
    Callaway Cars Incorporated is a global leader in automotive engineering and manufacturing, specializing in high performance applications. Technological sophistication, artistry in design, and expert craftsmanship are hallmarks of the company's products and services. Founded in 1976 by Reeves Callaway, the corporation includes Callaway Cars, which designs and manufactures high performance vehicles and products, Callaway Carbon, which produces premium quality composite parts for aerospace, defense, and medical industries, Callaway Engineering, which delivers a full range of contract engineering and manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers, and Callaway Competition, which develops, campaigns and supports Corvette-based racecars. Authorized by General Motors®, Callaway Competition is the exclusive constructor of the Corvette C7 GT3-R for competition worldwide.
    Callaway Cars Incorporated
    TEMECULA CALIFORNIA • LEINGARTEN GERMANY • OLD LYME CONNECTICUT
    callawaycars.com860 434 9002
    See what's happening on our social sites

Charley Robertson
    Last edited by Plasboy; 06-04-2019, 02:52 PM.
    There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
    79 coupe Silver/oyster
    All one owner
    Museum lifetime members

Callaway has a long history with the corvette.

they will surely have access to GMs new “untunable “ pcm.

excellent craftmanship if a bit pricey.

Comment

Callaway is an outstanding company.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        Callaway has a long history with the corvette.

they will surely have access to GMs new “untunable “ pcm.

excellent craftmanship if a bit pricey.
        Pricey yes, but I hope they do get access even if I probably won’t get one.
        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X