Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Watching 24 Hours LeMans “Channel”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching 24 Hours LeMans “Channel”

How are you watching the 24 Hours of LeMans?

Please post below your way. Thanks.

I have the MotorTrend app myself (watching on my iPad).
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Other options include:

631 Motor Trend TV on FIOS

Dish Network Motor Trend TV

AT & T TV - Motortrend

DirectTV MTHD ch 281

What channel does one watch it on Comcast/XFinity please?
    Last edited by ABorC; 08-21-2021, 02:06 PM. Reason: updated directv channel to 281
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I am trying to watch using my phone and casting to an app on the TV. When I go to live broadcasts with the MT app it does not show the live race. I have found something called waiting on LeMans and other links to start in about 30 min?
      HTC, GKZ, HUV, 2LT, AQ9, E60, Q8Q, NPP, J6F, GT1 seats

Comment

Right now is pre-race talk. The race does start in 30 minutes. I am getting the talk on my MotorTrend app right now. This is what I am sweeping right now (and also hearing them talk).

Click image for larger version

Name:	710CBC78-4228-466F-9EC9-BF910B7AE040.jpeg
Views:	147
Size:	673.9 KB
ID:	302719

Comment

OK I think I found it where they are interviewing drivers in the rain

I have a beautiful quality video on my 1 year old samsung smart TV with my cable internet. First time I have streamed like this

Comment

Yes. Anyone know the channel on XFinity/Comcast please?

Comment

# 3 C8.R in car camera :

Comment

IMotorTrend’s channel for LeMan (now live) on Comcast/Xfinity is channel 711 (Oregon)

Comment

John DirecTV is Ch 281

So far this is the most action I've seen on a first lap in just about ANY race. Wow!
                  2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Well worth the wait, the car is amazing!

Comment

For sure; what a mess the rain is causing but a great start for our cars. With this rain of course anything can change in one second.

Comment

Comcast channels 870 or 1243 Motortrend hi def in Central PA.

Comment

Watching that in-car feed, just amazing that these drivers can do this. I don't know how they can see what they're doing. I like seeing the Vettes running 1-2, a long, long way to go
                        2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Well worth the wait, the car is amazing!

Comment

Finally found live timing and scoring here: https://live.24h-lemans.com/fr/live

This is a great place to be at the start of this race:

Click image for larger version  Name:	73E089FA-564E-4153-9713-7BA7175848D1.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	980.9 KB ID:	302734

Comment

I know it is corny to be rooting for America and Corvette......but........count me in......

Comment

A lot of good focus on the GT E class with the Corvettes on the MT bonus Coverage, but I did not see what put 63 so far back in the pack

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X