MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide REVISED 2/14: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

Steven Bell's 2014 C7 Z51 Stingray-The "Carbon Fiber Edition".

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed! I think this might be the first Alternator Cover from American Car Craft done in Hydro Carbon Fiber.

Click image for larger version  Name:	nsSQA7rWQBi5WQ0I6pAETg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	929.1 KB ID:	29015
    Last edited by Steven Bell; 03-11-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

That is gorgeous. Looks fantastic. The Carbon Fiber Edition is getting better and better!
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I replaced my Z06 grill with the Carbon Fiber intakes to this from Apsis USA....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ukfPEG0pRsuHv9COFPWsbQ.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	29274Click image for larger version

Name:	SzpHkCRYRdWXTRrDv%5Fvw.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	29275

Comment

Better pictures of the fully Carbon Fiber Z06 grill (in the sunlight)....

Name:	KUCGQ02ITM2Hy4baNOaZ2A.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	29628Click image for larger version

Name:	7DvOsOl4SVaJ5dImr4KiQA.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	29629Click image for larger version

Name:	KCoN2wnlSamBbifajFiPWA.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	29630Click image for larger version

Name:	G9P1Z51ASzCUwkTslNyY%Q.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	29631

Comment

Your grille screams exquisite in direct sunshine!!!

I sure love your wheels.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Steven, your new grill is very beautiful. I too like your wheels.

Comment

I finished up the mods to the Carbon Fiber Edition.

I removed the OEM chrome Crossed Flag and replaced them with these.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	o4V9P0QeQjuc9XF41cJhug.jpg Views:	0 Size:	550.9 KB ID:	29681

I also did the Crossed Flags on the tail, but decided to leave off the "Corvette" script. What's your opinion...."Corvette" script or no scripts?

Click image for larger version  Name:	eWVQ***uTuiIro9opK8wsA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	526.5 KB ID:	29682

Comment

Looks really nice and clean. So much easier to keep clean too. The very first mod I did on my C5, C6 and my C7 was to remove the Corvette letters. Your car looks great Steven!

I hope to again you and the Carbon Fiber Editon next month at the BASH!
                  Last edited by John; 03-17-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Leave the "Corvette" script off IMO.
                    I opted to omit the script and the stingrays because I love the clean look! If the recessed area of the flags didn't have moulding marks I might have left those off too!

I think a clear acrylic like emblem with a floating flag might be neat, it would color match any car and retain the flags colored portion?

Comment

Finally met this Carbon Fiber beauty in person tonight! What a treat from Mr. Bell. Thank you for bringin her out tonight to show her off. We stood in the hotel driveway talking for about 45 minutes....four different groups of women and men both came over talking about how great she looked. She was a hit. Wow this car looks awesome.
                      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

^^^ Thank you, my friend! It was great meeting you and hanging out.

Comment

Wow! Leave it exactly as it is...just beautiful.

enjoy!
                          Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

^^^ Thanks JB. I'm leaving it as is.

Comment

Steven, I do remember our conversation a year ago and you said then that you were done adding more to the Carbon Fiber Edition. Friend, you are not done, and we all are looking forward to your next carbon fiber add.

Comment

^^^ John, you are absolutely correct. I get bored and start looking for more Carbon Fiber......like this red Carbon Fiber start/stop button. Also notice to the right that the "Screen" up/down button is also in Carbon Fiber.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_18b4.jpeg
Views:	104
Size:	922.5 KB
ID:	42910

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X