MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

We are extremely pleased to welcome Kerbeck Corvette as a “Featured Forum Vendor.”

Kerbeck Corvettes has been the # 1 Corvette sales dealership since 1994. We are fortunate and excited that they have joined our MECF family.
2 of 4 < >

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Not New, But 48 Wonderful High Resolution C8 Pictures

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Also, High Resolution C8 Pictures!

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...f-the-interior

48 High Resolution C8 Pictures:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...8-spy-pictures
3 of 4 < >

Scheduled Software Maintenance: Tuesday, 8:00 PM

We have scheduled software maintenance and upgrades Tuesday (19th) @ 8:00 PM. While vBulletin always say not more than an hour, they have averaged 10 minutes in length. Thank you — as we continually are committed to having the best forum software available.
4 of 4 < >

Welcome Corvette Dream Giveway As Our Forum Founding Vendor!

We welcome an outstanding organization as a MECF vendor, one who has an amazing and such a.well deserved reputation for giving away staggering amounts of funds to very worthy organizations who help others.

https://www.dreamgiveaway.com/dg/corvette?promo=ME2019C
See more
See less

Steven Bell's 2014 C7 Z51 Stingray-The "Carbon Fiber Edition".

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed! I think this might be the first Alternator Cover from American Car Craft done in Hydro Carbon Fiber.

Click image for larger version  Name:	nsSQA7rWQBi5WQ0I6pAETg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	929.1 KB ID:	29015
    Last edited by Steven Bell; 03-11-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

That is gorgeous. Looks fantastic. The Carbon Fiber Edition is getting better and better!
      So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

I replaced my Z06 grill with the Carbon Fiber intakes to this from Apsis USA....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ukfPEG0pRsuHv9COFPWsbQ.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	29274Click image for larger version

Name:	SzpHkCRYRdWXTRrDv%5Fvw.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	29275

Comment

Better pictures of the fully Carbon Fiber Z06 grill (in the sunlight)....

Click image for larger version

Name:	KUCGQ02ITM2Hy4baNOaZ2A.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	29628Click image for larger version

Name:	7DvOsOl4SVaJ5dImr4KiQA.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	29629Click image for larger version

Name:	KCoN2wnlSamBbifajFiPWA.jpg
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	29630Click image for larger version

Name:	G9P1Z51ASzCUwkTslNyY%Q.jpg
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	29631

Comment

Your grille screams exquisite in direct sunshine!!!

I sure love your wheels.
            So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Steven, your new grill is very beautiful. I too like your wheels.

Comment

I finished up the mods to the Carbon Fiber Edition.

I removed the OEM chrome Crossed Flag and replaced them with these.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	o4V9P0QeQjuc9XF41cJhug.jpg Views:	0 Size:	550.9 KB ID:	29681

I also did the Crossed Flags on the tail, but decided to leave off the "Corvette" script. What's your opinion...."Corvette" script or no scripts?

Click image for larger version  Name:	eWVQ***uTuiIro9opK8wsA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	526.5 KB ID:	29682

Comment

Looks really nice and clean. So much easier to keep clean too. The very first mod I did on my C5, C6 and my C7 was to remove the Corvette letters. Your car looks great Steven!

I hope to again you and the Carbon Fiber Editon next month at the BASH!
                  Last edited by John; 03-17-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Leave the "Corvette" script off IMO.
                    I opted to omit the script and the stingrays because I love the clean look! If the recessed area of the flags didn't have moulding marks I might have left those off too!

I think a clear acrylic like emblem with a floating flag might be neat, it would color match any car and retain the flags colored portion?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X