MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

Steven Bell's 2014 C7 Z51 Stingray-The "Carbon Fiber Edition".

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have the patience of a saint.
    Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Good news....everything arrived yesterday! Now, it's just a matter of getting to the dealership to get it installed.

Comment

That is GREAT news Steven! Hope the weather and other things cooperate so you can get it to your dealer soonest. We are looking forward to you being thrilled with how it looks when you pick it up (not that I have any doubts), and sharing pictures of it with us.

How exciting, but not surprising that the Carbon Fiber Edition is getting more visible carbon fiber. We too are excited!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Can't wait to see it finished ... 👍
          A thought if I might ...😎

Comment

These have been ready to install for a couple of weeks. It's too cold here in Kansas City to install. The Carbon Fiber seat backs are here! They are supposed to be installed on Friday of this week. Keep our fingers crossed for good weather.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2tAGAKNoRRmFXwpuZD4axg.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	834.1 KB
ID:	20337Click image for larger version

Name:	2tAGAKNoRRmFXwpuZD4axg.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	834.1 KB
ID:	20336

Comment

Guys, it's finally here-my HUGE mod! I've been holding off to announce this because it took a while to get these Carbon Fiber pieces (because of Customs). But they're here-my Carbon Fiber seat backs!!!!

These were done by Apsis USA. Jersey is great to work with. And I have to say that their products are top notch! Here are the seat backs, side bolsters, air bag covers and seatbelt guides.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	hdNtsw0bSWGGS1SZUAhbCg.jpg Views:	1 Size:	794.5 KB ID:	20869Click image for larger version  Name:	EoGpJUCOSIihPzSCmmsNyA.jpg Views:	1 Size:	748.3 KB ID:	20870Click image for larger version  Name:	wmAJmpiwRxG1ju6zlt3mrg.jpg Views:	1 Size:	814.5 KB ID:	20871Click image for larger version  Name:	BoVqxttpRqqmD3ZLkVFpbw.jpg Views:	1 Size:	929.1 KB ID:	20872Click image for larger version  Name:	E+UcygfsRCyuf3b1Z1eCqQ.jpg Views:	2 Size:	2.23 MB ID:	20873Click image for larger version  Name:	w+nQ6dlDRwW%DA5V7pRoQQ.jpg Views:	1 Size:	837.8 KB ID:	20868

Comment

Your car is looking better and better and better!

Comment

Looking terrific each new step! How exciting.

Comment

Thank you, my friend!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X