MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

Steven Bell's 2014 C7 Z51 Stingray-The "Carbon Fiber Edition".

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little birdie just whispered to me that these new carbon fiber parts are going to be special, and large in size. Can’t wait to see them on the “CF Special Edition.”
    Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Yes sir! To my knowledge, when this latest mod arrives, I will be the only one with it. That will make 2 mods of mine that no one else has (the hatch/trunk area and this new mod coming).

Comment

I didn't add anything yet to the Stingray, but I did add something to the garage!

Comment

Very cool, a carbon fiber Corvette flag for the Carbon Fiber Edition C7!
          Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Well, sad news....the new mod came in, but it was done in a gloss finish. It's supposed to be done in a matte finish. So it's back to Taiwan for a re-finish.

Comment

Bummer and there is no dislike or frowned face button!
              2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Steven, we are all so sorry, for your car was heading toward your modding fit-n-finish line, and now this major supplier screw up. Going to be many weeks, if not over a month, before you are back to making progress. You deserve better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C4C8E15C-8C9C-443A-BCAF-FB421CFD95C7.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	6110
                Last edited by John; 08-26-2018, 04:17 PM.
                Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

^^^ Thanks buddy. Hopefully it won't take long. But I wanted this mod installed before going to Corvette FunFest at Mid America Motorworks in late September.

Comment

Well, while I continue to wait for my BIG mod, I did pick up these two items......

Click image for larger version

Name:	0gdI6EegQ+uA3Oz3Z0slPA.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	991.5 KB
ID:	8575Click image for larger version

Name:	AL29Kd6HQlO%UWuBZWgbWQ.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	762.1 KB
ID:	8576

Comment

Thank you Steven. More beauty! Did not think this was possible. Any news as to when your new, visible carbon fiber seat backs are scheduled to now arrive?

Comment

^^^ No news yet, John. Last week, I was told that they are back in Taiwan, but stuck in Customs.......(insert sad face here).

Comment

We are all sorry about the manufacturers mistake, now dragging on... Click image for larger version

Name:	0E3778CD-AB66-4477-9D49-19FB4B274356.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	8750

Comment

Anyone going to Corvette FunFest in Effingham, Illinois at Mid America Motorworks? I'm the MC for the entire event. Come by to say hi....please!

Comment

Steven, any word yet on your carbon fiber seat backs? I hope they have arrived by now.

Comment

^^^ As of Wednesday, the original seat backs were shipped back to Apsis USA via FedEx. In the mean time, Apsis USA purchased another set of seat backs and shipped them (along with other pieces) to their factory in Taiwan. They have received them and are supposed to work on them immediately and hopefully ship them back to Apsis USA sometime next week.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X